A New Logo For Ecigssa - By The Community!

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I was thinking of doing a new LOGO relating to ecigs a bit better.

First draft?

OpinionsEcigs.jpg ?

Anyway ideas or mock-ups yourself are welcome.

Personally I do not like the new ecig symbols incorporated, because (1) It looks too close to cigarettes and does not meet the objective of relating closer to ecigs, and (2) It perpetuates the idea that ecigs are cig-a-likes. For me the current logo is perfectly fine.

Think there should be a Reo in the logo given how they seem to be catching on here!!!

I agree with @Matthee. It does remind me more of cigarettes.

I prefer the SA flag image of the old logo, colours appear richer and the flag is better positioned.

However i do like the darker font for the ECIGS SA text. It stands out a bit better

Last edited:
something like this maybe...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice work Oupa! I like the bottom one the most. I think we should do a poll once all entry's are in.

Liking Oupa's design! Or keep the old, simplistic one...less is more usually ;)

Wow guys, your talents are amazing!

nicely done guys!!

i agree with Gizmo, lets do a poll once all the ideas are up

For what its worth the one with the vaping device for the 'i' could be seen as a type of d*ldo or light saber to the untrained eye. I like Derrick's work, but maybe someone creative could get a cloud of smoke coming out of South Africa, and the logo inside there?

On second thoughts, the clouds of smoke might make it look like a pothead forum... :)

Or a sextoy forum...

Ha ha. Funny indeed

Yeah, I played around with smoke and it ends up looking like... smoke - only way I could make it not look like smoke was to colour it.

But use it don't use it - I had some spare time last night and was feeling creative - also happy if Gizmo only takes one of them as inspiration for his own idea

Pity this thread died... there were some nice ideas coming out!

Back