Actually proud of myself kaytool

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
a friend gave me a lathe.....is ancient but free so why not . And i ve been playing around today for the first time with delrin and make myself a kaytool to open the kayfun and reqch the coil withouth spilling juice . Not pretty but work .
image.jpg image.jpg

Plug it into the chimney from the bottom . Unscrew the deck and take the full deck and chimney off. Juice kept with the bar inside the o ring . When u finish reverse

U need to machine at the same size as the chimney and for the first 10 mm just a bit more to be able to plug the chimney in . Symple as that

U need to machine at the same size as the chimney and for the first 10 mm just a bit more to be able to plug the chimney in . Symple as that
Going to give it a try with aluminium

I would as well . But got a crash course on it on friday and today was the first time i used it . Will wait a bit before i try with metal
Metal is also easy just go a bit slower and take smaller cuts . If you could make it out of plastic then you will be fine with aluminium . It is when u go to stainless steel that things get a bit tough . Then spesial tool tips and good cutting fluid comes into play . I am fortunate to have a small cnc machine at home aswell . Use to make my own parts for my rc cars .

Now I like to play with a 3d printer but I am still no good with it ;(

Back