Black Friday!!!!

Vapourshark

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
This is the first time I'm a vapor this time off year and I must say that I'm surprised that there is no Black Friday specials running.

I see it's starting to catch on in South Africa.
Anyone expecting a baby any time soon, check out Sticky-fudge online. Awesome specials on great baby clothes. Up to 80% off. Also I see checkers and a bunch of other stores are jy jumping on the bandwagon.

We gonna have a couple tomorrow and No not on the Sir Vape Juice :rofl:

this black friday nonsense is utter bullcrap. oh look the yanks are having a yearly blowout sale that happens over one of their special long weekends. wow, does this have anything to do with us as south africans? no, but lets copy the farking idea and try and make money out of it. the can take their black friday nonsense and shove it where the sun don't shine.

this black friday nonsense is utter bullcrap. oh look the yanks are having a yearly blowout sale that happens over one of their special long weekends. wow, does this have anything to do with us as south africans? no, but lets copy the farking idea and try and make money out of it. the can take their black friday nonsense and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Considering the specials that people have on Black Friday in America, I'll gladly take it!

Its also happening in germany. Amazon started on Monday already. I scored a nice soundbar .... 61% off normal price :)

We gonna have a couple tomorrow and No not on the Sir Vape Juice :rofl:
Geez I nearly had a heart attack now. Then again with the price of Sir vape juice it was an early black Friday lol

sorry if i came over a little harsh, lack of food and chocolate tends to make me end up a wee bit snarky. if it is becoming a worldwide thing like herpes and ebola and the kardashians, ah well :p R5 a beer at checkers tomorrow for everyone

It does not matter it is Black Friday or Green Sunday, the point is the price is lower than usual...I still have passion in BLK...

Best you go vape some green juice and chill... Before you pop a vain :D

Best you go vape some green juice and chill... Before you pop a vain :D

hi my name is ettiene and i suffer from road rage. the sheer amount of idiots on the road is beyond my ability to rationally comprehend. add to the mix the way taxis flagrantly violate the rules of the road every single day will one day get me shot. it is why i have never really wanted a firearm. i know i will put a couple of holes in some idiots car if i really lose it. maybe it's just a vitamin deficiency or something that's creating my less than tolerant mood swings. guess i need to get that checked out sometime :oops:

hi my name is ettiene and i suffer from road rage. the sheer amount of idiots on the road is beyond my ability to rationally comprehend. add to the mix the way taxis flagrantly violate the rules of the road every single day will one day get me shot. it is why i have never really wanted a firearm. i know i will put a couple of holes in some idiots car if i really lose it. maybe it's just a vitamin deficiency or something that's creating my less than tolerant mood swings. guess i need to get that checked out sometime :oops:

wooooo saaaaa....

@MorganSa just bought that Istick combo , any extra love like some free coils or something you can throw in with my order PM me :)

Back