Cape Meet Numero 3?

capetocuba

Variable Vaper
LV

Awards
The Gautengers are planning their 5th meeting. Think we should get going and plan for our third one?
What do all you Cape peeps think?

Guys does any one know how much it costs to rent half of the CTICC ?

Vendors? Lets see what we can do here, what if we make it open to the public R20 general admission kinda thing?

We could convert so many smokers and educate so many ignorant/unaware people!

We were going to start planning after the fast but if you guys wanna run with it ...... go

we will wait for our fasting members of course ;) Just throwing the idea out there would be nice to get the general public involved

I am keen SUPER KEEN,would be great to attend my first vape meet!!!! @MarkK you coming today to the VNA hey?

@HPBotha Yea, i will try make a stop there later ;) heading out to blue route first for work today but i will make it i rate ;)

I'm in seeing that work kept me from attending the last one. first weekend in sept should be awesome and give vendors enough time to plan.

I'm thinking that @RevnLucky7 should be in the mother city by then?

I will. Whether or not I'll be in a position to attend I'm not sure of yet, but I'll tell you one thing. I'll sure as hell try!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I will. Whether or not I'll be in a position to attend I'm not sure of yet, but I'll tell you one thing. I'll sure as hell try!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
nice one boet - need to buy some more black bird - been dealing it out to the blokes... and my vaping gear still has not arrived.... so most of your juice is still steeping! lol

Guys doesn't matter how many Jhb has , you can't compete with vape tonians :) we set the bar!
Any who loving the enthusiasm and like @Gazzacpt mentioned run with it!
The problem we had last time is venue that is big enough and will let us vape.
Let's use this thread to brain storm and plan the more help involved in this the better

@RevnLucky7 just make sure you send some juices.

How many people came last time?

uhm... i can't actually remember how many we were... think round 60 odd... maybe more...? @Andre help hahaha :D

Milnerton Rugby Club - they have a fully licensed bar and i have a guy on the inside. maak 'n boerrie outside and have dop inside and klap a vape tussen in.

Tell you guys what. Make sure the venue has pool table, a bar, a jukebox with good school rock and roll and I'm there like a bear :)

Milnerton Rugby Club - they have a fully licensed bar and i have a guy on the inside. maak 'n boerrie outside and have dop inside and klap a vape tussen in.
Are you talking about Theo Marais Park? That's a brilliant idea!!! :rock:
I used to play netball there and did puppy school with my dogs there on sundays, awesome venue!!! :rock:

Are you talking about Theo Marais Park? That's a brilliant idea!!! :rock:
I used to play netball there and did puppy school with my dogs there on sundays, awesome venue!!! :rock:

Back