Cape Vape Meet #3 on 6 December 2014 @ Nuri Sushi Factory. RSVP in first post.

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi All

As per @Marzuq's request herewith the RSVP thread. Thank you, Sir for your work thus far in this regard.

The date for our next Vape Meet is Saturday, 6 December 2014 at 13:00 till 18:00. Vendors can set up from 12:00. At Nuri Sushi Factory, 8 Parliament Street, Cape Town. No alcoholic beverages sold there, but you are welcome to bring your own.

In the mean time - let us get those numbers in. Click the RSVP Button now!

[rsvp=6163]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Achmat88 2
BillW 1
Cape vaping supplies 2
capetocuba 1
Ccoetzee 1
cfm78910 2
drew 2
Elan Davidson 1
elvin119 2
emqube 3
Ernst@topQ 2
eviltoy 1
Gazzacpt 1
Hennie vd Merwe 1
HPBotha 2
Humbolt 2
iPWN 1
izzo 2
JapsGroen 1
Jean 1
KB_314 2
KieranD 1
koilastir 2
KrayFish404 1
Mario 1
Marzuq 1
Matt 1
Metal Liz 1
Natheer Mallick 0
Nimbus_Cloud 1
Nooby 1
Oupa 2
paulph201 1
phanatik 2
ProDiCaL 2
PutRid 2
Rellik 1
RevnLucky7 2
RezaD 1
Riaz 2
Robbie 1
roekeloos 1
Ross44 2
RoSsIkId 2
Shazzi Lynn 2
SoF_ZA 1
soofee 2
steve 1
SWISS 2
The Golf 1
Tiaan 2
tomcat 2
Tristan 1
Vaporholic 4
whatalotigot 3
YakoustiX 1
Yusuf Cape Vaper 5
Zef 4
Zegee 1
Zeki Hilmi 1

Total: 97

Last edited:
Depending on where it will be held (hopefully not too far from the view's side :blush: ) I will be in, won't be able to stay too long cause we will be busy packing to move into our new house (yup i bought a house :party:) the week after :rock:

Depending on where it will be held (hopefully not too far from the view's side :blush: ) I will be in, won't be able to stay too long cause we will be busy packing to move into our new house (yup i bought a house :party:) the week after :rock:

Wow congrats, would love to see some picks when your all settled in :rock:

Vaping with Thor the Reo Mini

Congrats on the house, that is major! The meet will be a nice break from packing - no excuses.

Hi All

As per @Marzuq's request herewith the RSVP thread. Thank you, Sir for your work thus far in this regard.

The date for our next Vape Meet is Saturday, 6 December 2014 at around 14:00. The venue is still being discussed - will update this as soon as we know.

capetocuba 1
Gazzacpt 1
HPBotha 1
iPWN 1
KieranD 1
Marzuq 1
Matt 1
Robbie 1
SoF_ZA 1

Total: 9

thanks for the assist @Andre. still quite keen to know how it was done

I'd rsvp but too close to the day my kid is suppose to be born oh well catch the next one

Hi All

The date for our next Vape Meet is Saturday, 6 December 2014 at around 14:00. The venue is still being discussed - will update this as soon as we know.

Cape vaping supplies 2
capetocuba 1
drew 1
Gazzacpt 1
HPBotha 1
iPWN 1
KieranD 1
Marzuq 1
Matt 1
Rellik 1
Riaz 2
Robbie 1
RoSsIkId 2
SoF_ZA 1
soofee 2
steve 1
Tiaan 2

Total: 22
Im in VapeSnow 2

Thanks for the notification @cvs...will be there with vape and bells on {{;-)))

Thanks for the notification @cvs...will be there with vape and bells on {{;-)))
Please hit the Rsvp Button on the first page to add your name to the list.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

howsit guys. please provide some ideas for a venue.
location and contact details if possible

Nice :) I'll be there +2 or 3 if it's close enough to Southern Suburbs.

Not sure if dumb question, but will vendors be selling there? What exactly happens at a Vape Meet?

I might bring Sean and 2 of our friends with, will confirm closer to the time

Nice :) I'll be there +2 or 3 if it's close enough to Southern Suburbs.

Not sure if dumb question, but will vendors be selling there? What exactly happens at a Vape Meet?
You must still press the RSVP button in the very first post of this thread. Here is the agenda for our last meet, which should give you an idea. Lots of fun and yes, vendors will be there selling goodies.

You must still press the RSVP button in the very first post of this thread. Here is the agenda for our last meet, which should give you an idea. Lots of fun and yes, vendors will be there selling goodies.

Nice thanks, sounds fun!

Hi Guys and gals... I'm friends with a lady who owns Cafe 'Darts in Diep River... I'm sure she would accommodate the Vape Meet. It has an indoor and out door seating area. I can also ask if she wouldn't mind people bringing their own booze if that's what you are also looking to accommodate. It's a really nice place that offers food, beverages and cakes. Let me know if this is of any interest to you folks.

Hi Guys and gals... I'm friends with a lady who owns Cafe 'Darts in Diep River... I'm sure she would accommodate the Vape Meet. It has an indoor and out door seating area. I can also ask if she wouldn't mind people bringing their own booze if that's what you are also looking to accommodate. It's a really nice place that offers food, beverages and cakes. Let me know if this is of any interest to you folks.
Plz read the Cape Vape venue thread the info you need is there. Then plz reply there after you speak to her.
http://ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/6092/

Just a reminder to RSVP with the link in the first post of this thread if you have not done so and are attending so we can get a better idea of numbers. thanks

Back