Cloud blowing competition entries - Cape Town Vape Meet

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
please rsvp to enter cloud blowing competition at the cape town vape meet on 6 December 2014

[rsvp=6437]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

capetocuba 1
emqube 1
Gazzacpt 1
Hein510 1
HPBotha 1
Mario 1
Mo P 1
Natheer Mallick 0
Nimbus_Cloud 1
phanatik 1
RevnLucky7 1
Riaz 1
RoSsIkId 1
SWISS 1
The Golf 1
Vaporholic 1
whatalotigot 1
Yusuf Cape Vaper 1
Zegee 1

Total: 18

Last edited:
Unfortunately I won't be attending this meet if it's held on 6th december

sent from deep inside a vape cloud

lol....need to watch them cloud blowing videos 1st

i'm not gonna attempt this time, i made enough of a tool of myself last time with this competition hahaha, total noob, first time ever on a mech :giggle:

i'm not gonna attempt this time, i made enough of a tool of myself last time with this competition hahaha, total noob, first time ever on a mech :giggle:

I wish I could make a "tool" of myself - need some editing there :p

all the more reason to come back with a vengance!!!

If that's the case, I'm in. I'm actually picking up my dripper this weekend so I'll be putting in a lot of practice lol

Building coils lower than 0.2 ohms raises the amp draw exponentially. This increases the risk. In the interest of safety my suggestion is that participants may not have setups lower than 0.3 ohms, which should be verified beforehand.

Building coils lower than 0.2 ohms raises the amp draw exponentially. This increases the risk. In the interest of safety my suggestion is that participants may not have setups lower than 0.3 ohms, which should be verified beforehand.
I'm good with that. Lets keep it safe and have fun.

Back