Eastern Cape Meet

6ghost9

Head of the Vaping council
LV

Awards
Hey Guys.

I have a few members from the Port Elizabeth and Uitenhage area that want to organize a meet. Is there any other members from around the area that would be keen?

Its really nice to see how vaping is expanding throughout South Africa... Come on guys lets make it big!!:rock:

haha! Whip beats angry face! And I just needed to post something that would bring this thread up on the homepage again so any other locals can see it :mm:

Okay I just want to post the details in case there are any shy souls on the forum that may be interested in coming through! We will have a mini meet with the people in the whatsapp group so far! It will take place:

Saturday 30 August 2014
10:00 am
Guidos (whatever it is called now. The big glass building next to Curves)
Upstairs in the smoking section(We will be sitting behind the clouds)

Hope to see a few new faces there

Enjoy the meet
Do take a photo or two and share

Lol, im just imagining poor Guido's when we decend upon them, a few litre of juice and mech mods a plenty....cloudy with a chance of beers

Starting at 10 yes,but a simple battery drop off to Ninja resulted in a 45 minute conversation yesterday...this wont be quick

Hahaha. We make a habit of it.
You think that was long, Devin's pickup of juice was so long I got kaked out for not offering coffee!

Last edited:
Lol Coffee would have been lovely actually Ninja now that you mention it! Next time you are more than welcome to offer:--P

Okay boys here are all the photos that I recieved via the group. Sorry if there are duplicates. There was a few photos so I made an album under my profile....

Here is the link: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/media/albums/eastern-cape-vape-meet-1.20/

Ill post some teasers

Was a great meet, thanks again for all that attended.
Remarkably escaped wallet in tact?

That's why I left the Hammer at home, don't want you eating baked beans the rest of the month.
My wife and wallet thank you,but my 3d dripper feels sad and alone

Mjolnir is an awesome looking genre of mech mods, certainly one I need to add to the collection eventually

Back