Fasttech Shipping Time To South Africa

ET

Vaping Addict
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
anyone who's ordered from fasttech before, how long does it usually take to arrive here?

used to be about 3 or 4 weeks, but they have had some issues with KH post lately - so your guess is as good as mine

of course it depends on the shipping you choose but yeah was 3 weeks last time I bought from them

Usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for me , only downside is i have to go collect from the Cape mail hub and show my invoice for every shipment . Dunno if that's just me though.

yeah they delivered to my house in JHB

nly downside is i have to go collect from the Cape mail hub and show my invoice for every shipment . Dunno if that's just me though.

Two weeks for me. Went to iMail in HK and had no tracking until it got here and the tracking no. changed to local tracking number. Received post from customs for invoice. Faxed to them and 2 days later it was here.

Back in the day when i started vaping i ordered some double coil jobby and 1000 mah ego. Not sure what to do with it when it gets here eventually :D :D :D

Usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for me , only downside is i have to go collect from the Cape mail hub and show my invoice for every shipment . Dunno if that's just me though.

once it gets to the hub, then you can either choose to collect it there or have them post it to your nearest post office for collection.

if you collect it there you must produce the invoice.

i usually phone them once it hits SA and get the local tracking number, then also find out what duties and fees are payable on collection

Correct you are , but once i know it's at the Cape mail hub , there is no way in hell i am waiting for a few more days for it to arrive at my local post office :)

Correct you are , but once i know it's at the Cape mail hub , there is no way in hell i am waiting for a few more days for it to arrive at my local post office :)

;)

haha i know the feeling

well here is something new. or something i haven't seen before. fasttech is now taking a picture of your parcel. granted i care more about it actually getting to me past customs without hassles but piccies are always more than welcome

fasttechorder2.png

well here is something new. or something i haven't seen before. fasttech is now taking a picture of your parcel. granted i care more about it actually getting to me past customs without hassles but piccies are always more than welcome

View attachment 367
I see trouble with juices in that parcel, especially from Fasttech. Hope that is all in the parcel, because if they stop it everything is held back.

figured i'd try the trickle juice ordering method. one here, one there, another here, another there. basically ordering one bottle at a time to reduce risk of customers messing with a big order. now the might just stop one or two single juice bottle orders

But what about the delivery charges for each "trickle order" - doesnt that make it hugely costly?

I havent ordered from them hence me asking

Last edited:
Silver1 , fasttech offer free shipping on everything except batteries.

they always take pics of the parcel when they ship it.

i also only order one bottle of juice at a time, sometimes two

they always take pics of the parcel when they ship it.

i also only order one bottle of juice at a time, sometimes two
Also from Fasttech, Riaz? And no problems? Must say my last order from Fasttech was very small (few drip tips and stuff) and for the very first time it came straight to me without having to submit invoice. So the trickle method might just work, not that I like their juices unfortunately.

Also from Fasttech, Riaz? And no problems? Must say my last order from Fasttech was very small (few drip tips and stuff) and for the very first time it came straight to me without having to submit invoice. So the trickle method might just work, not that I like their juices unfortunately.

yip also from them.

i think there was only once instance that i bought from them that the invoice was requested by the mail hub, and that was a VERY small order also.

with my second last order, they slapped me with 50% duties for 2 bottles of liqua i bought.

then the last order, i ordered stuff to the same value but only one bottle of liqua, then the duties was alot less than the previous order. weird how they calculate it

well i will keep a record of all my fasttech orders and if and what duties i get charged with the trickle ordering system. :) here's hoping the durban customs people are more lazy than the the ones in jhb or cpt :)

Hi!

I'm new!

Also waiting on 3 largish (R1000+) orders from Fasttech... First time ordering and no idea what to expect. I'm in CPT.

I ordered Protanks and coils 11th Nov and still waiting. Singapore Post taking longer than HK Post now but I'm in no hurry. Learned to be patient.
And Denizenx, we can now stalk you as we have your name, address and phone number. He he he.

That's nearly a month!

Hoping mine doesn't take that long! Anyone know how the handling fees are calculated?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back