Fixes Still waiting on fixes

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The support from Tapatalk is terrible. They have not responded to me in 2 days, I have spammed their forum too. I really hope this will be fixed soon.

I am also aware of the editor not always loading correctly and you don't see the symbols, I am working on this.

The error on pages has been fixed.

I will let you know how the progress goes in this thread.

Sorry guys,

I am trying my best

thanks for letting us know @Gizmo

hope it gets sorted soon

@Gizmo , if thier support is bad why cant we find someother software to use on the forum for mobiles .. (i have not had a look !! )

The support from Tapatalk is terrible. They have not responded to me in 2 days, I have spammed their forum too. I really hope this will be fixed soon.

I am also aware of the editor not always loading correctly and you don't see the symbols, I am working on this.

The error on pages has been fixed.

I will let you know how the progress goes in this thread.

Sorry guys,

I am trying my best

Awesome @Gizmo
Your efforts and work done dually noted. I've been trying to contact Tapatalk as well and they have not responded to me either. Thanks for the update

@Gizmo has enabled the mobile XF version for now, while we wait for a solution to the tapatalk problem.

This should hopefully help some of you guys on mobile devices for the time being.:)

TAPATALK IS FIXED

Changes I have made, upgraded to PHP 5.5 and found out that tapatalk was not working well the that Tiny MCE Editor we use to copy paste things.

Back