Hana Roll Call

RoSsIkId

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day ladies and gents

So since there been 2 deliverys of this kick ass mod in 2 sides of South Africa. Thank you to the guys that brought them in

State your colour, atty, coil, battery and have you vaped at 30 watts.

Rossikid: Black, (borrowed) Russian 91 clone 1.2 ohm micro coil with cotton, 3400mah panasonic. Nope im still at 15watts.

Silver, kayfun lite plus,0,9 micro coil with cotton, 2100mah purple efest. 14watts
Have tried 30w errmageerrrd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby blue wrap . Kayfun lite plus and a igo l dripper. First thing I did was vape the dripper at 30 watts . Two coils 1.3 ohm and now a 0.6 ohm . 2500 mah purple e fest . Keeping the kayfun down to 12 watts with gambit and loving it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Silver Hana - silver kayfun lite - 30w beast mode raw clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have a black beauty, Russian clone, 1.1ohm micro coil at 15 watts. Efest 2100. I have vaped igoW 0.6 ohms with a 9mg diy juice, was epic! Actually this mod is insane!!!!! Woohoo and I'm dancing :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Black cana
kayfun lite
.9ohm micro
30amp efest
17-20 watts
menthol mix for now

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Looking forward to posting in here soon with my specs.

But in the meantime I have a question for you guys.

How's the juice consumption with having the watts so high?

Red hana clone
1.6o on a rocket with high voltage tesla at 30w was 'sicastits'
0.8o on my tobh dripper at 12w with lekka vapours peach and apricot
And 1.2o kayfun with Elvis 's breakfast at 12w is my happy place.
All with 3100mah purple efest 20a batteries and 2500mah 35a

Sent from a rocking cana

Looking forward to posting in here soon with my specs.

But in the meantime I have a question for you guys.

How's the juice consumption with having the watts so high?

Had 3.5ml of 0nic vanilla cream at 14watts and cleaned the tank out in less than 3hours. But its worth it. Was forming rain clouds

Red. Kayfun lite plus. 1.1ohm micro coil. 30w was awesome but too heavy for me my happy place is 18w. Been vaping mostly vk4 and caramel toffee. 35amp efest

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

black cana ehpro kfl+ 1.1ohms 14watts gambit

brushed titanium russian91% 1.4ohms 15.5 watts nicoticket peanut butter and jelly samdwich

vaped at 30 watts wit a 1.4ohm coil and this thing is evil

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

which of those two Efest batteries is the most suitable?

yzugy8e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i need to decide on a new clearomizer or get into RBA for the HANA MODZ....it won't be so great with my Evods. but RBA's are like mech mods, there're so many to choose from. ...maybe i should go by looks...

i need to decide on a new clearomizer or get into RBA for the HANA MODZ....it won't be so great with my Evods. but RBA's are like mech mods, there're so many to choose from. ...maybe i should go by looks...
get a kayfun 3.1 - or a rusian 91% if funds allow - i think @Cape vaping supplies are bringing in russian 91%..

you wont be sorry and will will NEVER have to buy another replacement coil.

Back