Innokin Cool Fire 2

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Here is the new range from Innokin..

Innokin Cool Fire II Starter Kit (Jungle Camo)

Innokin Cool Fire II Starter Kit (Black)

1-camo-339x500.jpg
1-black-339x500.jpg

oooh so pretty. just one thing, that looks more like army green than jungle camo btw :)

This is the first thing that i will buy after im back in za

That camo one is one of those items i do not need at all, yet I'm drawn to it.
I'm guessing it has the same internals as the 134 and just a cheaper body?

That camo one is one of those items i do not need at all, yet I'm drawn to it.
I'm guessing it has the same internals as the 134 and just a cheaper body?

Not sure about the electronics, but it does rock with the iClear30B on 12.5 W Also works very well with the ProTanks and UniTanks or even the origional iClear30 dual top coil (at much lower wattage).. but I must say I kind of prefer the way it looks with the UniTank mini or a smaller drip style tank. The iClear30B is huge :)

20140311_210344-375x500.jpg

Must say prefer the green to the black, looks more authentic to me in green. Wonder if airport security will have issue with it.. ;)

Would have been cool if the design of the cool fire ii was that the tank had a release switch was similar to a real grenade.. Being a bf4 fan that would take vaping to a whole new level for me

Must say prefer the green to the black, looks more authentic to me in green. Wonder if airport security will have issue with it.. ;)

I ordered one from eBay and I was just emailed now saying that it won't be allowed into SA so they credited my account and cancelled the transaction. :oops:

I was gonna order the 50Cal looking one too but I'll not do that now... I think the Cool Fire II is more a talking point and a want than a need to have....

I still want one! :confused:

Let me go fishing for the weekend and see how I feel on Monday! Wow I'm starting to control these urges! :p

I will also definitely grab one of the "50Cals" / 134 Clones for my own collection.. Even tho my collection is huge already, but can never say no to something as cool as this.. :cool:

1622403-4-500x379.jpg

I know... that's also on the stinking I WANT list! :eek:

BTW .. I have been using my Coolfire II for about two weeks now, and still think it's awesome.. It is a eye-catcher of note and probably my favorite battery performance wise.. but man this thing is heavy on the little 18350 batteries, I need at least two of them a day, especially when I use it with the iClear30B on 12.5W.
Bear in mind I dont just use the Coolfire II .. I have a huge collection (30+ eLiquid devices) to choose from.. So if this is gonna be your only means of vaping I suggest a pocket full of 18350s for the road ;-)

That's why I didn't buy one , been keen since they came out , but then I held the thing and it has some serious weight to it .

Hi Zeki.. Sorry I dont have any box mods .. here's the mods I do have

As for Nautilus, I have the Kayfun 3.1, Inthaka , Aqua and Odysseus RTAs

The Kayfun and Inthaka are Russian 91% type clones.

The Aqua is very similar but has dual coils ..

((I have been using my Aqua for about a week now.. took three tries and 5 YouTube build videos to get the coils and wicks working and figure out the trick to turn it upside down when you refill.. but now it's cruising.. this is by far the most awesome Rebuildable Tank Atomizer in my personal collection now .. nothing else on the market can beat this one for flavour and taste. I'm running at 0.8ohm (2X 1.5ohm coils) on a JM mech mod and all I can say is it rocks!))

I think the Nautilus is an Odysseus clone .. maybe the other way around .. never know with these things :)

Last edited:
Ok thanks Pieter, I'm looking at getting an Aqua but at the moment wanting an MVP and Nautilus.

Back