iStick by EleafUS

That's a nice little mod, I might go for something like that at that price, would be great as a quick grab and go device.

Well with a 2200mAh battery, it's a great little device and would be the proverbial 'spanner' if I was in the market for an iTaste MVP. Compact and could last a day's vape (for me at least), plus the pass-thru capability makes it a winner in my book. Only con for me, which is nit picking really, is that the charging port is at the bottom of the device.

Awesome size, awesome everything! I must admit has a bit of a feminine look though, but the size is just awesome.

If this was a 30W+ device, it would give the VaporShark a very serious run for it's money.
ESPECIALLY when it comes to price!

Still, a very nice device.
IMO, a very highly viable starting mod in-line with (and even better than) the likes of MVP, Spinners, and those sorts.

Perfect, exactly what HRH is looking for. Small, compact, great battery life. And her mAN does not need a beauty ring on there. Who will be stocking this?!

Stunning little device.
@Andre - I seriously considered it till I saw that the MOQ from my supplier was 300 units :eek:

Thanks for sharing this @DoubleD, sure looks like an awesome stealth device. :rock:

This is very cool, any idea who will be stocking this?

MVP-killer of note. Price- and battery-wise sits between MVP and Spinner 2. For it's size and form it's better having the USB on the bottom. My little Hana mini with side-USB is easily tilted by standard length cables. Can see the wife easily falling for this one. Seems to be the perfect ADV commercial coil unit.

Last edited:
I'm very keen to see what kind of price these things will retail for locally, I'm hoping there are a few local retailers looking into this little device, I'd like a pink one :p

These things have started appearing in SA, spotted them retailing for R1200 :eek:

These things have started appearing in SA, spotted them retailing for R1200 :eek:

Joh, the price of some devices, really most devices are ridiculously over priced. Its a fantastic device but I cant see myself paying R1200 for it.

Joh, the price of some devices, really most devices are ridiculously over priced. Its a fantastic device but I cant see myself paying R1200 for it.

Not when an Evic Supreme INCLUDING vtc4 is going for R1500~
I would probably be willing for around R1k flat... then again... my wife doesnt even drain a friggin 650mah in 3 days!

Not when an Evic Supreme INCLUDING vtc4 is going for R1500~
I would probably be willing for around R1k flat... then again... my wife doesnt even drain a friggin 650mah in 3 days!

3 days! wow thats fantastic for her :rock: I wish my vaping habit wasnt so 'draining', batteries 'KKK' in my hands :rofl:

Haha, this is the same place that's selling Kayfuns, Magoo's, Lemo's for R1000 and a Hana clone for R1600!!!!

These will be much cheaper than that. They +-50 Dollars (Basically same price as a Hana clone without batteries) so pricing will be around the R700 mark.

Its 20W's will allow this to seriously impact the commercial coil market (especially the old stalwarts like the MVP, VTR and SVD), anything higher is a waste.

2014 Has been an EXCELLENT year for vaping, especially noobs, as it's getting easier to get a good setup to suit your needs

If this was a 30W+ device, it would give the VaporShark a very serious run for it's money.
ESPECIALLY when it comes to price!

Still, a very nice device.
IMO, a very highly viable starting mod in-line with (and even better than) the likes of MVP, Spinners, and those sorts.

The Hana Mini 30W costs about the same as the iStick, however......

....below 20W the iStick kicks both their @sses because of it's size, bigger and safer battery.

....below 20W the iStick kicks both their @sses because of it's size, bigger and safer battery.

Erm, not quite, iStick minimum ohm is 1.0. Not a train smash, it is after all aimed at the commercial market and the VW can compensate more than enough.

Back