Little research

Status
Not open for further replies.

QBad

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Sooooo I am not sure if this post is legal here. If not please accept my apology in advance.

I have recently been contemplating becomming a reseller for one of the retailers or even geting into the importing thing. I have been in contact with one of my suppliers in China and given the oppertunity to bring in a variety of Mechs, Mods, RBAs and RDAs.... legit and clones.

Thus far my options are Atty clones, Anubis Mechs and quite a few more that I can not recall.

Anyone been dissapointed by specific clones?

Clones can sometimes be a fail my suggestion get your supplier to send you a couple of samples before you commit

yeah the thing with clones is its a hit or miss business

if you stuck with a bad clone, no one will buy it

Reason I ask is... I can get my hands on Anubis Clones.. Super nice Kits including Mech, 2000Mah bat, Charger, 1m Kenthal and Cotton Wicking AND an RBA for like $28... Super nice for newbies getting into RBA... My personal fav is a Knight kit... Carbon Fiber/ copper coated Aluminum Mech with Magnet firing button, Bat, Charger, 1m Kenthal and Cotton Wicking and here is my Fav part.. PLUME VEIL Atty....Wait for it ...... $32.

I am currently busy arranging a Sample or three that should come in with my next container from China to test them out. Will keep you guys in the loop.

maybe start a group buy thread sure some will chime in (including me:p)

Reason I ask is... I can get my hands on Anubis Clones.. Super nice Kits including Mech, 2000Mah bat, Charger, 1m Kenthal and Cotton Wicking AND an RBA for like $28... Super nice for newbies getting into RBA... My personal fav is a Knight kit... Carbon Fiber/ copper coated Aluminum Mech with Magnet firing button, Bat, Charger, 1m Kenthal and Cotton Wicking and here is my Fav part.. PLUME VEIL Atty....Wait for it ...... $32.

I am currently busy arranging a Sample or three that should come in with my next container from China to test them out. Will keep you guys in the loop.

I personally would never trust the battery that comes with a mech mod from China. Even the cotton that I got once was dodge. The kanthal isn't great quality at all. But the bare mechs and rdas could be a win, depending on the quality of the clone.

Hi @QBad

Please do not use the forum for doing research or gauging interest for a potential business venture of yours.

You are more than welcome to do that if you register as a Supporting Retailer and pay the monthly fees. Please contact @Gizmo should you wish to register.

On the other hand, if you want to arrange a purely not for profit group buy with full disclosure, then go ahead on the group buy threads as suggested.

This thread has been locked for now

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back