Low Ohm Coil And Rebuilding

Agent X

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, just wanted to know about low ohm coils, what ohms are low ohm, is it below 2? Reason is because i bought Guevara from VM, and it just doesnt taste as good as the other VM legends flavours, it feels a bit cold and does nt have a pleasent smell, but a friend of mine suggested that i need to have a low ohm coil and it will taste much better, i just dont get what he means, could someone explain please. i have also purchased 1.5 ohm coils from VM for my aerotank, so would l need a lower ohm setup than that?, and if so what ohms should i set it to when im rebuilding my coil, and at what wattage do i set when operating with low ohm coils. thanks guys sorry for trouble and noobishness

Low ohms in that sense is probable anything below 1.0 ohms. Tobacco juices actually like it around 0.8 to 1.0 from most reports on here. That said, with you 1.5 ohm coil you should not be to far away as you seem to have a variable wattage device. So, try the 1.5 coil on the Aerotank and up the W gradually until you find your sweet spot.
Personally, I would have let the Guevara first steep in a dark cool place for about a week.
If you want lower resistance coils for your Aerotank, I thing www.vapeclub.co.za has the new upgraded ones at 1.2 ohms.

Thanks dude, i will try the 1.5 ohm coil i guess, i know i opened up the guevara too early and it was like oil, but i am letting it steep, hopefully that will improve the quality. I have an mvp 2 device. and thanks for suggesting where to get 1.2 ohm coils also

plus guevara might not be your thing. i'm not a massive fan of tobacco flavours but really liked guevara, and dean should have been my nomnom but just didn't do it for me.

welll im not a fan of tobacco flavours, i do however crave for it at times, i thought guevara would be right, but that spicy flavourlike pipe tobacco just isnt my thing, maybe with steeping it will get a bit better

Back