Magma Rda

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Just placed a order for a new dripper. The review is stunning for this device and i just had to get me one. Anyone out there have one and is it so good as they say it is?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406929732.301290.jpg

Just placed a order for a new dripper. The review is stunning for this device and i just had to get me one. Anyone out there have one and is it so good as they say it is?

View attachment 9064

Well I try not to rave until I have tested it for a while but I'm really happy with mine and I use mine for testing juice! I don't think you will be unhappy with your purchase! :rock:

To be honest. I never held that unit in my hand so don't know the size. If you fit it on one of your reos is it like heavy to big?

To be honest. I never held that unit in my hand so don't know the size. If you fit it on one of your reos is it like heavy to big?

Yip it's a little too big for the REO... it will probably fit the LP but will look silly... the LP really wants a Cyclone with AFC or as it sometimes called the Cyclops!

Cyclone 031.JPG

Okay cool. Ja a Reo is exactly a small device to use a magma on. I think it will fit the hana or ipv v2 good. Or i hope so :)

I have one currently sitting on my ipv. Let's start with cons first as I want the review to reflect a positive note by the end.
Cons:
  • It does leak out of the threading every now and then due to condensation buildup (not too bad, plus most rdas leak a little)
  • Is slightly more noisy during draws than other rdas
  • Positive pin is long so will not sit flush with ipv even when ipv is fully adjusted, about 1mm gap on mine (device specific)
  • Doesn't produce the biggest clouds, but good enough
Pros:
  • Flavour, flavour, flavour! Set up right this thing produces so much flavour you almost think you are drinking vapour and forget to exhale. Seriously, I make my own juice and had to half the flavouring it got too intense. (Remember your build has a larger factor in this than the actual device)
  • Dripping well is nice and deep. Will keep you going for way longer than other rdas before having to struggle with locking bottle caps again.
  • Countering the leaking threads, I like the ease of not dealing with too tight or too lose o rings when removing the top cap. And you know that cap and the air flow control is not going anywhere once screwed down.
I haven't used anything other than my ipv and with magma since I got the duo and frankly everything else tastes bland after this.

Ps found my sweet spot at around 25w on a dual micro coil, wide open.

I have one currently sitting on my ipv. Let's start with cons first as I want the review to reflect a positive note by the end.
Cons:
  • It does leak out of the threading every now and then due to condensation buildup (not too bad, plus most rdas leak a little)
  • Is slightly more noisy during draws than other rdas
  • Positive pin is long so will not sit flush with ipv even when ipv is fully adjusted, about 1mm gap on mine (device specific)
  • Doesn't produce the biggest clouds, but good enough
Pros:
  • Flavour, flavour, flavour! Set up right this thing produces so much flavour you almost think you are drinking vapour and forget to exhale. Seriously, I make my own juice and had to half the flavouring it got too intense. (Remember your build has a larger factor in this than the actual device)
  • Dripping well is nice and deep. Will keep you going for way longer than other rdas before having to struggle with locking bottle caps again.
  • Countering the leaking threads, I like the ease of not dealing with too tight or too lose o rings when removing the top cap. And you know that cap and the air flow control is not going anywhere once screwed down.
I haven't used anything other than my ipv and with magma since I got the duo and frankly everything else tastes bland after this.

Ps found my sweet spot at around 25w on a dual micro coil, wide open.

Great - thanks for sharing @BooRad
I like the way you laid out the pros and cons. Great to read

Sounds like a wonderful device...

@BooRad i havent had a chance to really play with my magma as yet, though i am extremely impressed with it, what builds in your opinion produce the best flavour in the rda

@VapeSnow all i can say is I have only built 3 coil setups for mine and the only reason for the second was just to see if it has more flavour, every setup works on this for me but I did a triple 26g single coil build and with the flavor from that I dont think I am gonna rebuild for a while.

Magma is one of the best for the flavor junkies like myself, you will definetely enjoy this one

oh yeah and to answer your question, it's better that what they say IMO

Thx @BooRad and @Alex. Awesome review guys really awesome stuff. Im also a flavor junkie and sum times i love that big clouds. Im so glad i went and place a order last night before the stock was out. Thx again ;)

@BooRad i havent had a chance to really play with my magma as yet, though i am extremely impressed with it, what builds in your opinion produce the best flavour in the rda

@VapeSnow all i can say is I have only built 3 coil setups for mine and the only reason for the second was just to see if it has more flavour, every setup works on this for me but I did a triple 26g single coil build and with the flavor from that I dont think I am gonna rebuild for a while.

Magma is one of the best for the flavor junkies like myself, you will definetely enjoy this one

I would say my favorite build on it so far is a twisted 26 gauge single coil, simple yet effective.

@BooRad where did you buy that drip tip?

The drip tip came from good ol' fasttech. It's a clone if a viscous ant drip tip

My two kayfuns have been gathering dust and will be up for sale shortly since I got the magma. For me, it's that good.

It works and looks awesome on a Nemesis my buddy has. So well in fact, that he doesn't use anything else anymore. His Kayfun and Aqua just gather dust according to him. :)

Back