MB/C Stingray Clone and Stingray X difference Plz

IMO, they are both well built clones. Different vendors/Different prices. So I think it just comes down to personal preference on looks.

I just want the drip tip. It's an awesome drip tip.

I bought the one from Vapeking about 3 weeks back but the black is painted on and scratches off way way to easily. And the positive and negative connector are bigger than the opening on the battery. So I had to pull some of my plastic cover off of my brand new Efest so it would fire

From what i can read, the VapeClub stingray has a stainless steel sleeve over the copper tube which would make it slightly heavier but also more 'premium' if i dare to say, the stingray logo looks to be cut out to reveal the copper tube and has a drip tip included. The VapeKing one is painted black and has stainless bits to finish off the look. Other than the cosmetics difference, they are about the same. All you have to do is, pick your style. Either one looks fantastic, I want both:nod: Hope this helps your decision. stay awesome bud:rock:

Dont get me wrong its a good mod. After the tinkering with covers and what not. This thing Kicks like a Mule and keeps going, Compared to a nemi I tried same battery the copper makes a huge difference

I guess with clones it's hit and miss. My black stingray clone has taken serious abuse, and all it has is a slight scuff on the surface, not even an actual scratch.

No I have no actual scratches its just the paint thats coming off. I am actually thinking of using fine sand paper and sanding the whole thing down to plain copper!

thnx guys i got a stingray X

Need to learn about hot and cold Vapes of a Mech Mod

@Alex @Yiannaki
Great stuff bud :D

I hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to post pics of your new goodies in the vapemail section for us to see :rock:

If you need any help at all, just shout :)

Back