Midrand Vapours

abdul

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, just curious to know, are there any fellow vapors in Midrand? Nice to know the community in the Area

Im also off Allandale, By Guthrees Shooting Range. Awesome @KieranD. I can call and order and meet to collect :)

Abdul im just up the road from you by the Swiss club

Go Up Le Roux and over Harry Geloum or how ever its spelled. about 500M down on your Right

Aaah. Don't go that side much. Usually the opposite toward old Pretoria road

ah ok, I often visit Guthrees with the compound bow

Cool. When u go again let me know, I usually go to shoot a few rounds when my friend is around with his firearm

Yup, Midlands, but we're moving to Lynnwood Ridge on Monday! Wish me luck...

Don't want to be a grammar nazi here, but with your topic name, do you mean vapers living in Midrand, or a vapour company in Midrand?....lol sorry (didn't read the whole topic.....looks like you're referring to vapers living in Midrand)

We have another Midrand Vapor in our midst. @gripen live 500 meters from me.

@LandyMan I saw you this morning on the corner of Greyston and Benmore. I tried to send a smoke signal but the robot changed before I could send it. Kortgat looks Hawt without the canopy. The defender bakkie is still my favorite Landy.

Awesome stuff there. Is he a convert of yours?

Last edited:
We have another Midrand Vapor in our midst. @gripen live 500 meters from me.

@LandyMan I saw you this morning on the corner of Greyston and Benmore. I tried to send a smoke signal but the robot changed before I could send it. Kortgat looks Hawt without the canopy. The defender bakkie is still my favorite Landy.
Thanks @Arthster. I prefer him without the canopy as well, I only put it on in winter months for my laaitie :D

I too am in the area...Halfway Gardens to be precise, by the fire station :)

Back