Mini - DBN - Vapemeet & Coil Building Demo..with a Russian

Jibbz786

MechAddict
LV

Awards
Firstly i want to really thank @Bonez007 & @Baverz ....before i get started lemme start on how i know these guys.

@Baverz was one of my students, saw me one day during the coffee break puffing on a weird looking device:confused: (Nemi+igow3) let him have a drag then the vaping love affair took off! showed him the mechanics how i found it, how i learnt and ofcourse this forum.

@Bonez007 is @Baverz chommie and met him at the kzn vapemeet, we hung out chatted, let them try my magma and they fell for the rda's.

few days later....

@Baverz creates this whatsapp group , and its the 3 of us, these guys are hilarious firstly secondly they both got magma's and trying to build the "right coil", i made it my mission from then to get them educated bout coils, batteries, answering all their questions. gotta say the past 2 have been entertaining.. anyways through all the issues and only so much can be explained through texting i tried out this youtube thing and made a very rough tutorial to show how i build on my magma and if they miss out anything they could rewind. long story short, became really good friends:clap:

SO we decided to meet up, weather been kaky in kzn last few days so used my place. few pizzas and lotsa ejuice:party:, but these guys decided to surprise me:eek: they actually went n got me a russian91% for helping them, amazing dudes! i love it!!:rofl:
IMG_0234.JPG

Was an awesome afternoon of tasting each others collection of ejuices, playing with a hana and ipv,(vaped on 40w:D:D), building taste drippers , coiling, and lots chatting and laughs, and before we knew it we all had a nic rusho_O! and it was dark!:banghead:.
IMG_0228.JPG

Gents thank you! for the gift really appreciate and the top company , definitely do it again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, please post your link to the video tutorial, it might help some us noobs like myself on coil building :) I'm also looking at getting a magma, while I wait for my kayfun to get delivered.

nice guys some pretty awesome gear there,It must have been an awesome one
next time invite us also

@Jibbz786 , a huge thanks to you and your family for letting us rug rats into your home. It was awesome (and the pizzas!)

The gift is hardly a thank you enough for all your help (and thousands of annoying whatsapp alerts!) Also, thank you for allowing me to decant some of your juices :) you are a good man! Not to mention even offering us to borrow your RDA's to play around with!

Back