Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Any vendors planning on getting authentic Nautilus Mini's anytime soon?

Also any vendors have the R995 special on the Sigelei 20W left?

This would simply be the best combination for two mates whom I have to convert in the next week!

PS They stink!

Yea, lots of hype surrounding these.. Wondering if my mPT3 needs to be replaced

We will have the Mini's early next week,

Any idea on pricing?

Just one word of caution, I will have those but the coils for it will arrive shortly after :)

Just one word of caution, I will have those but the coils for it will arrive shortly after :)

I can live with that! I gathered that may be the case! But there should be two coils in the box?

Yes in the box :) And these are authentic, as awell as new authentic nautiliuse's

I am 1st in line for a mPT3 when someone sell's to upgrade to a Nautilus Mini :)

Expecting shippment of Nautilus Mini and new coils to arrive on Friday @ eciggies.co.za, just waiting for confirmation. As for pricing, unfortunately I am unable to give any indication at this time.

We will make an official announcement once we have them in hand ready for shipping out to our customers.

This is great news! Can't wait to try out some of the new coils. Looks like I'll be paying you guys a visit again very soon :clap:

I cant remember when last i got this excited about a new tank. These mini's have new vertical coils with ceramic wicks. The coils are also backwards compatible with the original Nautilus, very good news for owners of the original. These tanks are making major, MAJOR waves in the vaping community. Here are a few links to some videos :

The @Zodiac has spoken ;-)
Thanks for sharing

Back