Nicotine Supplier

It should work out to the same - 1.8% should be = 18mg/ml

But if you as a nicotine mixer mix by weight, you have to take into consideration that VG weighs more per ml than PG

which is why it is easier to mix by volume (%)

Either way, the end consumer can test DIY liquid and see what your nicotine content is - doubt there is a nicotine test kit available locally (yet), but if you google there are plenty available internationally

if you have a 30ml bottle of 36mg nicotine, does that mean that 1ml = 3.6mg nicotine?

No, each ml contains 36mg. The bottle contains a total of 1080 mg of nicotine.

if you have a 30ml bottle of 36mg nicotine, does that mean that 1ml = 3.6mg nicotine?

The 36mg is 36mg per ml - so 100ml = 360 mg of nicotine - certainly enough to kill you should you choose to drink it

EDIT:
Sorry math (sigh)

36 x 100 = 3600mg of nic

so if i want 9mg in a 30ml bottle, how much ml nic do i need?

The 36mg is 36mg per ml - so 100ml = 360 mg of nicotine - certainly enough to kill you should you choose to drink it

EDIT:
Sorry math (sigh)

36 x 100 = 3600mg of nic

was just gona ask about that now LOL

so if i want 9mg in a 30ml bottle, how much ml nic do i need?
pure nic you would need 9mg for every ml of nic - but I would not recommend getting pure nic even if you can

if you use 36mg/ml nic base and want to make 9mg, well then it is just very simple math

36/9 = 4

So you would have to dilute your 36mg nic 4 times to get it to 9mg

so 1 part 36mg and 3 parts zero mg (pure VG or PG :) )

But there are plenty of calculators online to help you work this out (and we've all seen how my maths suck, so rather use the online calculators :) )

pure nic you would need 9mg for every ml of nic - but I would not recommend getting pure nic even if you can

if you use 36mg/ml nic base and want to make 9mg, well then it is just very simple math

36/9 = 4

So you would have to dilute your 36mg nic 4 times to get it to 9mg

so 1 part 36mg and 3 parts zero mg (pure VG or PG :) )

But there are plenty of calculators online to help you work this out (and we've all seen how my maths suck, so rather use the online calculators :) )

great stuff, thanks @Derick

i was just checking to see if the calculator (e juice me up) corresponds to what was being said here, and your answer is spot on!!!

when making a 30ml juice, using 36mg nic, you need 7.5ml nic to get 9mg

thanks again

or lets make it easier, 36mg nic in a 100ml bottle

so that means that each ml of nic is 36mg nic strength

that means that in a 30ml bottle of juice i would need 1.2ml of nic to get to a 9mg nic total?

(36mg per 100ml: divide by 4 to get 9mg per 100ml, divide that by 100 to give 0.09ml of nic per ml; times that by 4 to get 1.2ml of nic)

great stuff, thanks @Derick

i was just checking to see if the calculator (e juice me up) corresponds to what was being said here, and your answer is spot on!!!

when making a 30ml juice, using 36mg nic, you need 7.5ml nic to get 9mg

thanks again
Phew! ok cool - my 15 year old sometimes points out my maths mistakes - glad I was right this time :) But like I said, use the apps, then it is pretty straight forward

the fun comes in is when you now want to add flavour... Because if you add flavour to your mix, you are diluting your nic, making it less mg/ml - and that is where the online calculators come in handy

Phew! ok cool - my 15 year old sometimes points out my maths mistakes - glad I was right this time :) But like I said, use the apps, then it is pretty straight forward

the fun comes in is when you now want to add flavour... Because if you add flavour to your mix, you are diluting your nic, making it less mg/ml - and that is where the online calculators come in handy

very true

i usually mix, test and then add nic afterwards

very true

i usually mix, test and then add nic afterwards
Good idea - I usually make a small batch of 18mg, then add flavours - knowing that it would be less than 18mg once flavours are added - then I play with the calculators to make a large batch that is exactly 18 with flavour

But I actually like your idea better - will give it a go

The thing is, have you not ever wondered what bubblegum with banana, strawberry and chocolate would taste like? :rofl:

this is why i started mixing my own juice

i found that i started to add menthol to everything, but that died out quickly and the range of concentrate is so plentiful that i had to start experimenting

Yeah, we got bulk 5 flavours in for our range, but I also got around 50 different samples from all over to play with - can't wait, hopefully all arriving this week :)

dont you ever feel that some juice sometimes would be nicer with a little bit of this or a little bit of that?

Yes I do and I do have concentrates I play with but I leave the Nicotine levels alone... I should not be allowed to play with that... it's bad enough I have a toolbox with sharp objects in it! :p

Yes I do and I do have concentrates I play with but I leave the Nicotine levels alone... I should not be allowed to play with that... it's bad enough I have a toolbox with sharp objects in it! :p

:giggle:

i think this is probably just a phase im going through and will probably revert back to buying liquid from the guys, but for now im going all out and gona make the best of it while it lasts LOL

When mixing I use this rule. For every 1ml nic/10ml bottle = 3.6. So 2ml = 7.2, 3ml = 10.8, 5ml = 18. Then I just add flavour, PG & VG. To make a 30ml I just times by 3.

@Riaz, how are your own concotions comparing to the ready made juices we buy?

@Riaz, how are your own concotions comparing to the ready made juices we buy?

i am loving every single bit of it man!

i mix n match them, and so far its been awesome

So what flavours are you using? The ones from VM?

So what flavours are you using? The ones from VM?

yes all from VM

currently in mix are:

peach
berry
menthol

speaking of, i need to place another order of concentrates.

Back