No IPV3 for me :(

VandaL

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Wasn't sure where to put this but was wondering if someone could tell me why this happened.
So I pre-ordered my IPV 3 about a month ago and was super stoked earlier this week when I got the shipping notice. However yesterday I received this mail from ebay.

JwAhYkU.jpg

In what way is it a restricted import as we have PLENTY of local retailers selling V/W devices ranging from 10w to 100w and other retailers offering pre-orders on the same device. I messaged the seller and they replied by saying according to what they've read on SA restrictions they don't see why this has been denied. Unfortunately from their side, once purchased they ship to Ebay Global Shipping Program Facility then Ebay take over and send it to me. Customs prepaid so just comes straight to me.;(;(

Wasn't sure where to put this but was wondering if someone could tell me why this happened.
So I pre-ordered my IPV 3 about a month ago and was super stoked earlier this week when I got the shipping notice. However yesterday I received this mail from ebay.

JwAhYkU.jpg

In what way is it a restricted import as we have PLENTY of local retailers selling V/W devices ranging from 10w to 100w and other retailers offering pre-orders on the same device. I messaged the seller and they replied by saying according to what they've read on SA restrictions they don't see why this has been denied. Unfortunately from their side, once purchased they ship to Ebay Global Shipping Program Facility then Ebay take over and send it to me. Customs prepaid so just comes straight to me.;(;(

Think they referring to the battery. If it contains one that is.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Buddy that happened to me 6 times. I think its the courier eBay uses.
Strange, I thought they used fedex(supaswift) for south Africa. I ordered a htc one m8 back in April and it was delivered by fedex 4 days later.

No batteries were included, and even if they were lithium batteries pre-installed in a device are allowed.

The items that were declined for u were all vaping related?

Strange, I thought they used fedex(supaswift) for south Africa. I ordered a htc one m8 back in April and it was delivered by fedex 4 days later.

No batteries were included, and even if they were lithium batteries pre-installed in a device are allowed.

The items that were declined for u were all vaping related?
Jip all of it was mechanical mods

Happens to me all the time when trying to buy vaping stuff off eBay... don't even try and buy anything even vape related from eBay!

Its PayPal that refuse to handle transactions anything vape related (stupid policy introduced by PayPal).

Its PayPal that refuse to handle transactions anything vape related (stupid policy introduced by PayPal).
Strange, Paypal took the money out my account last month. The item was shipped by the seller, ebay got it and little movement happened then yesterday boom declined. Seemed to fall 100% on the shipping side, nothing to do with paypal. Reason being I've ordered quite a few vape related items and paid with paypal, delivered to me np.

Have read a bit about this shipping company (Piney Bowes Inc). From what I can make out they do this quite a lot, apparently for no good reasons. Sometimes one is lucky. Anyhow, also waiting for stuff via them, should probably forget about it. Sage advice from @Rob Fisher methinks - do not order from Ebay.

Strange, Paypal took the money out my account last month. The item was shipped by the seller, ebay got it and little movement happened then yesterday boom declined. Seemed to fall 100% on the shipping side, nothing to do with paypal. Reason being I've ordered quite a few vape related items and paid with paypal, delivered to me np.

Thats weird; shipped, moved and then ....... saw SAPO, and got the fright of their lives :D

Ouch that's raw man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A local retailer told me yesterday that his shipment of IPV3's was not allowed to pass china customs yesterday. Apparently this device is not allowed in this country :O

Makes we want one even more :emo:

Don't know about the customs issue but I do know the manufacturer is struggling to ramp up supply.

IPV 3 in the mail! Fingers crossed all goes well and it's here next week.

LxPckyx.jpg
v9iicsP.jpg
cMFru4n.jpg
10724939_569232263182436_1140945438_a.jpg

Back