Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I waited a few weeks (actually was more like a month) before my Odin arrived from Loki Labs. Chatting to their rep on ECF you get the feeling that they are really into customer service and based on the rave reviews from other Reonauts I was cautiously optimistic about giving it a test drive based on my disappointment with the Cyclops which I don't enjoy nearly as much as the standard Cyclone.

Building equipment ready... let's do this!
Odin 001.JPG

I hate non hole posts to secure coils onto atties and only the centre post has a hole but the quality of the atty and the screw are top notch and wasn't an issue at all.

Out with the rayon after tidying up the coil with ceramic tweezers on the Sigelei 20W...
Odin 005.JPG

OK just for the record this was FAR too much wick and it seems all the BF atties prefer less wick than Kayfuns and Russian types... This blocked the drainage and after a few tests there was juice spilling out and the coil and wick was drowning! So I trimmed off a lot of the wick and now it was much more like the wick I do in the Cyclone and she performed perfectly. Great drainage and with a decent wick set up I doubt you could even over squonk on this set up.

The slight overhang is a bit too much for my OCD but let's see how she vapes...
Odin 007.JPG

Just like the Cyclops it's a very airy vape and not really my cup of tea. Cloud production and flavour was good but for me I still think the Cyclone wins everytime! I used 28g kanthal and made a 1,2Ω coil and maybe should have gone sub ohm but that's not really my scene.

Me having this atty is like feeding strawberries to pigs... I really don't appreciate it. :oops:

Same story with my Atomic and every other atty... keep an eye on the classifieds over the next few hours... ;-)

what a pity @Rob Fisher. the atty looks awesome and the reviews are too.
think this proves that everyone has a preference. still always worth the test... in the name of science of course

Sorry about the disappointment @Rob Fisher !

But thanks for taking the time to update and share :rock:

PS Can i call first dibs if i don't fall over from the price? :p

I just don't like the overhang, looks like a decent atomizer though.

Sorry about the disappointment @Rob Fisher !

But thanks for taking the time to update and share :rock:

PS Can i call first dibs if i don't fall over from the price? :p

Sure thing! Save me doing the classified thingy...

Actual costs as follows... (as part of the review of course)

Dollar Rand
Omega DT $20.00 R 221.03
Odin RDA $69.00 R 762.54
Shipping $23.95 R 264.68
Totals $112.95 R 1,248.25

Dibs call special price including courier... R800

Sure thing! Save me doing the classified thingy...

Actual costs as follows... (as part of the review of course)

Dollar Rand
Omega DT $20.00 R 221.03
Odin RDA $69.00 R 762.54
Shipping $23.95 R 264.68
Totals $112.95 R 1,248.25

Dibs call special price including courier... R800
me me lol

LOL what a humorous read; everybody chase the bus, and when caught, well ...... :D Thanks guys it placed me in a much better mood.

Back