Regulated mod suggestions

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hello fellow vapers.

I have decided to turn to all of you for opinions on what I should get as a regulated mod.

I currently have a svd which I cannot part with as it's one of my first devices and also my gf bought it for me. Even tho I rarely use it...

I've had 3 hana mods which are superb but I don't want another .

What I would like it to do is simple.
I'm a sub ohmer. So it needs to be able to handle a sub ohm coil of around 0.5ohm
I'm not a fan of 100 watt mods. Even 50 seems a bit too high in my opinion. Ideally I'd like it so that I can use my dripper atties in it as well as get myself the aspire atlantis to go on there. Mostly I see myself keeping a fruity flavour in there so that I can just have a toot whenever I feel like a change

This mod will not be replacing my all day device but more of a change of pace for the evenings when I'm home and also to facilitate when I give my reo ladies a bath.

Any suggestions and a reason as to why u made that suggestion will be very much appreciated

@Marzuq yes the IPV 2s is a very good option I have one and it is fantastic . Then I know you do not like the 100w modz but I have a sigelei 100w box too . The only reason being that at 20w with the 2x batteries the battery live is insane

Sorry I like the IPV because of the touch sensor and the magnetic battery door .

Hello fellow vapers.

I have decided to turn to all of you for opinions on what I should get as a regulated mod.

I currently have a svd which I cannot part with as it's one of my first devices and also my gf bought it for me. Even tho I rarely use it...

I've had 3 hana mods which are superb but I don't want another .

What I would like it to do is simple.
I'm a sub ohmer. So it needs to be able to handle a sub ohm coil of around 0.5ohm
I'm not a fan of 100 watt mods. Even 50 seems a bit too high in my opinion. Ideally I'd like it so that I can use my dripper atties in it as well as get myself the aspire atlantis to go on there. Mostly I see myself keeping a fruity flavour in there so that I can just have a toot whenever I feel like a change

This mod will not be replacing my all day device but more of a change of pace for the evenings when I'm home and also to facilitate when I give my reo ladies a bath.

Any suggestions and a reason as to why u made that suggestion will be very much appreciated

If 0.5 ohms is your happy place I would suggest anything with a YiHi SX 330 V3 board in it like the Sigelei 100w or the IPV V3 100w. They are basically made for the 0.5 ohm'ers like your self. You can comfortably use the IPV2s aswell like @eviltoy and @jtgrey suggested, It uses the YiHi SX330 V2s, which is a 60w board, according to steam engine its sweet spot is 0.8 but it will still get the job done at 0.5 I'm sure.

Ooooor.... you could source a module and some diy parts and put it into any box of your choosing from an altoids tin to a custom wooden box mod and vape the rest of your days like a boss :rock:

Seeing as you didn't put a budget on it...

How about a DNA40?
VaporShark for its amazing pricepoint and performance or VaporFlask for its insane price and performance.
Also, 2 batteries in Flask for really long battery life!

Seeing as you didn't put a budget on it...

How about a DNA40?
VaporShark for its amazing pricepoint and performance or VaporFlask for its insane price and performance.
Also, 2 batteries in Flask for really long battery life!

I am open to any and all ideas at this point. There are so many options available and I feel that this buy should probably be based on community input as I have not as yet made a buy based on the forum direction.

If 0.5 ohms is your happy place I would suggest anything with a YiHi SX 330 V3 board in it like the Sigelei 100w or the IPV V3 100w. They are basically made for the 0.5 ohm'ers like your self. You can comfortably use the IPV2s aswell like @eviltoy and @jtgrey suggested, It uses the YiHi SX330 V2s, which is a 60w board, according to steam engine its sweet spot is 0.8 but it will still get the job done at 0.5 I'm sure.

Ooooor.... you could source a module and some diy parts and put it into any box of your choosing from an altoids tin to a custom wooden box mod and vape the rest of your days like a boss :rock:

I am liking this idea. Very much so. But time eludes me so this would be a rather slow moving project

@Marzuq I just had another idea . Since you tried everything and you are very happy with the reo , why don't you build a diy box ! I would keep you busy and if you are finished building it you would be surprised how satisfying it is to vape on something that you have built yourself

Good thread @Marzuq
I am in a similar boat to you

I am also looking for a good regulated mod with more power. (Than the SVD)
Also looking for quality and ease of use.
Battery life also quite important.
Mainly for home use

Am watching this thread with interest

@Marzuq , @Silver I allso been using a smok bec pro for about 3 months now . It is not a box but a tube but what I like about the bec is the fact that you can set the watts or voltage in seconds . So what you can do is to let is start up with 30w to heat the coil fast and then bring the wattage down to say 18w for another second . Works nice with a dripper and gives you the option to do a heavy coil build with out the waiting time for it to heat up .

Anyone know who stocks the BEC pro at this very moment??

You can have it for 1k and it is in flawlessly condition not I scratch .

Ok bru, its actually for a buddy of mine but im sure he can wait about a week. Are you in Cape Town?

You can have it for 1k and it is in flawlessly condition not I scratch .
In Vredenburg at the moment so you can easily pick it up or I will be in Cape Town on the 26 if you are interested

Pls delete your post with your phone nr in it . I will pm you then you can give me your nr again

@jtgrey I would.love to bud my own mod. And I agree the satisfaction of vaping on something I have built myself would make it so much more worthwhile but unfortunately time is an issue for me right now. But I haven't written the idea off. I may just go ahead and do it when the time factor is resolved.

@Silver please keep me in mind when you do find a mod that works for you . I think we are on the same page about what we ate looking for.

I'm just not too keen on something space age looking

Back