Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Missy and Evangeline will be leaving the country for a short trip to the USA for a visit to the Spa... they will both be getting a once over from Rob and new sub ohm contacts. I will miss them big time! ;(

Woodvils 003.JPG

Hope you treat your wife that well too :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wishing them a safe trip and all the best for their surgery :D

How many reos does that currently leave you with at the moment @Rob Fisher? This must be an all time low!

Happy Spa treatment
I sincerely hope they come back refreshed and ready to rock and roll!

Wishing them a safe trip and all the best for their surgery :D

How many reos does that currently leave you with at the moment @Rob Fisher? This must be an all time low!

It is indeed! I will only have ONE!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Avril won't be on her own for long... :rock:

But I should get 2 x SL/LP Grands in the next 2 days and a Woodvil returning from the Spa in a week or so! :rock:

New "Lily" the White SL/LP Grand is in the massive Vapour Mountain order which I expect to land in CT in the next 48 hours or so!
Then "Brooklyn" the Emerald Green SL/LP Grand is in JHB on it's way to Durbs as we speak!

It is indeed! I will only have ONE!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Avril won't be on her own for long... :rock:

But I should get 2 x SL/LP Grands in the next 2 days and a Woodvil returning from the Spa in a week or so! :rock:

New "Lily" the White SL/LP Grand is in the massive Vapour Mountain order which I expect to land in CT in the next 48 hours or so!
Then "Brooklyn" the Emerald Green SL/LP Grand is in JHB on it's way to Durbs as we speak!

Wow! You must be lonely with just the one :p

At least you know there's a whole bunch of ladies headed your want that want you :rock:

Really looking forward to seeing Brooklyn :D

Wow! You must be lonely with just the one :p

At least you know there's a whole bunch of ladies headed your want that want you :rock:

Really looking forward to seeing Brooklyn :D

It is very lonely here right now... Would you like to see who the Emerald Green SL/LP is named after?

Back