Sigelei 50w And 100w Booking List

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
50 w and 100 w booking.jpg
Hi guys and a very goooood morning to ya all :)

As mentioned yesterday we have secured 5 x Sigelei 50w and 10 x Sigelei 100w models.
These should arrive around the 23/24 September if all goes well.

50w is going for R1350-00 and the 100w is going for R1450-00.

We do require a R400 deposit on your booking to secure your order. Balance in payable before we courier. Courier will be additional.

Please email asksirvape@gmail.com to place your order with following details and proforma invoice will be emailed to you with deposit details:

Name:
Tel:
Address:
Model: 50w or 100w
Qty:
Colour: Black or Silver

I have asked Sigelei to give until 12:00pm tomorrow to confirm colour order options. So get those orders in :)

Any questions you may have please pm me or drop me an email at asksirvape@gmail.com

Don't miss out !!!

Last edited:
3 X 50W left and 9 x 100w left ;)

Email send. How long will the wait be?

Just replied.

Sigelei said they will be ready for collection on the 10th September 2014. Courier +- week, delays. I would say around 22nd/23rd but will keep you posted.

3 x 50 w left and 8 x 100w left 8--)

2 x 50w and 6 x 100w left :)

They going fast guys.

2 x 50w and 5 x 100w left peeps.

My addiction is flaring up....want 100watt....want....

Can I pay you with my left lung? It's like new, I've been vaping

My addiction is flaring up....want 100watt....want....

Can I pay you with my left lung? It's like new, I've been vaping

Lol :rofl:

Hey bro it's only a R400 booking deposit now to secure your order. The balance is payable before we courier which will be around the 23/24 September (close to pay day).

Look we might have a couple extra but I can't guarantee it ;)

Morning guys

I have to give in the colour order in today to Segelei. If you you would like to pre-book and have a colour preference. Let me know asap ;)

We would just like to thank everyone that placed their booking order. Invoices will be sent out by the end of the day.
Finalised order has gone into Sigelei and been paid for. Will keep you updated if any changes but they have confirmed it will be ready to ship on the 10th September.

We have ordered a couple extra and you are more than welcome to reserve yours before they land as I'm sure they will go fast.

Thanks for your support guys. You Rock!!!

Back