Space jam juice

Achmat89

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I heard there is a place in epping cape town that sells space jam.

Anyone know the exact location?

@Achmat88 theyre one and the same. Offices in epping and some stock is sold at the place in simonstown. Theyre also on the forum.

@Rudi
thanx buddy, i checked them out and they are located in simons town if i am not mistaken.
i heard a rumor about a place in Epping that stocks space jam as well. Have you heard of this

vapeculture is actually based in epping at bofors circle. i dont have their details on hand but i will try to source them for you.
they have also gone through some changes recently. and have stopped stocking old juices to make way for a new product range they are doing
what it all entails i am not sure of

Thanx Guys

Highly appreciated.
looking forward to trying space jam out. Have any of you guys had it. If so which ones would you recommend?

i personally have not tried it yet. but look forward to reading your reviews.

Thanx Guys

Highly appreciated.
looking forward to trying space jam out. Have any of you guys had it. If so which ones would you recommend?
andromeda I thought was really great. Also have a look at drakes vapes, I enjoyed most of them, probably more than space jam. Taste though is of course very subjective;) enjoy it when you get it!

Thanx

I will try them out and supply feedback.
Excited to try this "new" brands out. Seeing that SA is delayed in the vaping world ?

I cant seem to figure out how to order these juices from their website. Anyone ordered from them?

Never ordered yet, just got all the online vape shop websites saved on a word doc (with info on what every1 is selling etc.) and added them as bookmarks:p i like being organized:cool:

If you don't come right I think @Zuzu88 used to stock both space jam and Drakes

Not sure, i want to get my hands on some space jam and taste juice, but like as in today. Dont want to wait on mail lol
I know what you mean.

If they are/were an approved vendor here then I am sure there is a board for them with contact details.

I know what you mean.

If they are/were an approved vendor here then I am sure there is a board for them with contact details.
where would i find this approved vendors??

Thanx in advance

They do not sell to the public if i remember correctly

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back