Show us your Builds - Aqua Atomisers

devdev

respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
This is the SUYWWACS (Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup) thread for builds on the Aqua

These I did a while ago

9yryte6y.jpg

ysusa4yh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I did my first build on the aqua today :D

Dual coil using 28g kanthal with 10 wraps each coming out at 1ohm. Running it on the Nemesis.

Guys if you see anything that I can improve on please let me know, this is one mean piece of hardware and hits like a freight train! Took a bit of pinching to get the 2 coils to fire up equally but in the end got them to fire equally.

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg

On the Neme in 350 mode:
View attachment 4138

Last edited:
Looking good. Nice and neat.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congrats @BhavZ I agree with the sentiments, and I know you will put this to good use

Well done @Matthee, well played sir!

Looks good @BhavZ I'll come over this weekend then you can school me on all things aqua

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Good coiling, @BhavZ. I see nothing wrong with those. Yes, that thing hits you hard. As the other, more experienced Aqua vapers (@Chop007, @Gazzact and @Rex Smit) can attest. I prefer a 0.6 ohm coil, but then am no expert on the Aqua - still using my first coil.

Great coiling and really good photos @BhavZ

I don't know the Aqua - but like that you say it hits like a freight train!

Would love to hear your impressions of the vape compared to the IGO-L

Rex that's some serious good looking coils!

oh..and here is @TylerD 's Aqua coils, showing me how it should be done at the last Vape meet.
28g, 1.5mm IDView attachment 4254View attachment 4253 ??
Great coiling. Those are quite high from the air holes - must give a thumping throat hit? What did your resistance come out to - around 0.9 would be my guess? I wicked my last build with 1 mm Ekowool and it wicks perfectly.

cant remember the Ohms exactly, but some where around 0.9. I use cotton to do the wick..works great.
The TH is hectic, so i might push them closer to the air holes...like more flavor than TH...

cant remember the Ohms exactly, but some where around 0.9. I use cotton to do the wick..works great.
The TH is hectic, so i might push them closer to the air holes...like more flavor than TH...
Yes, I build mine like in 2 mm from the air holes and still gives a good TH, and I like my TH.

Aqua and Aero.jpg
So I acquired an Aqua a couple of weeks back but due to the vape meet and diy mixing I never got around to trying it out and actually forgot about it until chop stick posted a Vapemob ad about it yesterday which jarred my memory and made me wanna try it out.

So I started out simple - twin 2 Ohm 30G coils giving me a nice 1 Ohm dual setup.

Aqua and Aero.jpg Aqua1.jpg Aqua2.jpg Aqua3.jpg

Now I must admit I had my reservations from the moment I opened the box. It was lighter than I expected and wall thickness was on the thin side and the bottom 510 pin was off centre and almost touching the 510 threading housing so the quality was not great IMO and I was expecting the worst .....

I filled her up with one of my RY4 mixes and stuck in a fresh batt. Opened the air holes fully and gave it horns....:devil: If there's anything wrong I would know sooner than later....:sweating:

But....what's that?:eek: Oh my straw filled hat!!!!!! The absolutest most smoothest most flavourful vape I have ever had???:eek::eek::eek:

Can't be.............so I hit it again......and again.............and again......and again ............and again.....OK let's try extra long draw.......hit hit hit............and damn...........this thing just won't quit giving me the smoothest vape I have ever had......definitely better than both my drippers!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

I would like to thank all those including @Matthee and @BhavZ for making me buy this cheap but Oh so satisfying device....no leaking and the only way I could get it to gurgle was to almost close the airholes but I prefer it 3/4 to fully open.

Having emptied the tank I can say that I think the sweet spot for me is gonna be 0.6 - 0.8 Ohm setup.

Negatives? Well the only I can think of is due to it's smoothness you tend to go through a tank very quickly without realising it and I wish it had post holes - not a fan of the wrap around when you have to wrap dual coils around the same posts.

So if you are undecided as I was.............get it you will not regret it. :smoke:

Still gonna get a Kayfun 3.1 and Lite/Russian as well.....:mm:
????????

View attachment 5830
So I acquired an Aqua a couple of weeks back but due to the vape meet and diy mixing I never got around to trying it out and actually forgot about it until chop stick posted a Vapemob ad about it yesterday which jarred my memory and made me wanna try it out.

So I started out simple - twin 2 Ohm 30G coils giving me a nice 1 Ohm dual setup.

View attachment 5830 View attachment 5831 View attachment 5832 View attachment 5833

Now I must admit I had my reservations from the moment I opened the box. It was lighter than I expected and wall thickness was on the thin side and the bottom 510 pin was off centre and almost touching the 510 threading housing so the quality was not great IMO and I was expecting the worst .....

I filled her up with one of my RY4 mixes and stuck in a fresh batt. Opened the air holes fully and gave it horns....:devil: If there's anything wrong I would know sooner than later....:sweating:

But....what's that?:eek: Oh my straw filled hat!!!!!! The absolutest most smoothest most flavourful vape I have ever had???:eek::eek::eek:

Can't be.............so I hit it again......and again.............and again......and again ............and again.....OK let's try extra long draw.......hit hit hit............and damn...........this thing just won't quit giving me the smoothest vape I have ever had......definitely better than both my drippers!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

I would like to thank all those including @Matthee and @BhavZ for making me buy this cheap but Oh so satisfying device....no leaking and the only way I could get it to gurgle was to almost close the airholes but I prefer it 3/4 to fully open.

Having emptied the tank I can say that I think the sweet spot for me is gonna be 0.6 - 0.8 Ohm setup.

Negatives? Well the only I can think of is due to it's smoothness you tend to go through a tank very quickly without realising it and I wish it had post holes - not a fan of the wrap around when you have to wrap dual coils around the same posts.

So if you are undecided as I was.............get it you will not regret it. :smoke:

????????
Its my favourite tank system bru mine is sporting a 0.5ohm dual perfect for those tobaccos. Go low its amazing. Would be interested to know if yours leaks a bit with a silica build. I do cotton in mine because I found with silica it would weep a bit of fluid out the airholes. Not alot but enough to irritate me. Happy vaping bro

Its my favourite tank system bru mine is sporting a 0.5ohm dual perfect for those tobaccos. Go low its amazing. Would be interested to know if yours leaks a bit with a silica build. I do cotton in mine because I found with silica it would weep a bit of fluid out the airholes. Not alot but enough to irritate me. Happy vaping bro

Thanks coil master!!! No it does not leak at all....maybe it's the 2.5mm wick I used?

BTW - thanks a million for helping me with the SVD. I sprayed the tactile switch from the side and resoldered the wires in case it was a dry joint and now it works 100% again.....the belt trick worked as well. I just found it easier to remove the top cap by putting a good couple of rounds of insulation tape around the beauty ring and then taking a 22mm ring spanner and using the extra leverage just to get the process kick started once it moved like 0.5mm I could take the waterpump pliers and remove it easily.

You da man!!!:D:D:D????

View attachment 5830

View attachment 5830 View attachment 5831 View attachment 5832 View attachment 5833

????????
My favourite RTA too. Also use ekowool - perfect wicking. At 0.6 this thing rocks for me.

@RezaD whats the item SKU of the one you bought?

My favourite RTA too. Also use ekowool - perfect wicking. At 0.6 this thing rocks for me.

Well you were right about the launcher..........you were right about the Aqua.............0.6 Ohms it is then!:):):)????

Lovely post @RezaD
Glad you enjoying the device!!
Makes a person want to go out and get one now ;-)

Back