Status
Not open for further replies.

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
If you wish to have the taste box and sample the contents please post just your name at the end of this thread. I will keep the list updated on this post.

@Renesh
@RezaD
@SamuraiTheVapor
@Puff the Magic Dragon
@ZeeZi169
@Waheebh
@Eti1
@Waltervh
@RipeAvo
@michael dos santos

@Spyker (NR)
@j_le_grange (NR)
@Tiaan (NR)
@Vicious Vaper (NR)
@Nishen (NR)
@Gareth (NR)
@abdul - turn skipped till further notice
@Ice- turn skipped till further notice
@JackalR- turn skipped till further notice
@Juntau - needs a 0mg box

Last edited:
Whats a taste box ?

Ok read the other thread .. silly me

Any chance the Taste box could be in CPT for the meet on Saturday?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sorry @The Golf but I don't think I will have it ready yet...waiting on the first lot of juice to arrive and I don't have enough to start with.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Why don't the kaapies set up the box. Whoever comes to the meet can bring all donations and whoever takes it first can send it on to thekeeperza to add the rest.

Why don't the kaapies set up the box. Whoever comes to the meet can bring all donations and whoever takes it first can send it on to thekeeperza to add the rest.
Good idea, @fred1sa. Maybe you should post to the Cape Vape Meet thread so that the peeps know to bring donations for the box?

I'm jumping on this opportunity, it's a fantastic idea! paying it forward.

I'm not sure how often the JHB and CPT meets occur, but perhaps at a later stage we can launch two or more boxes?

I have four flavors for the box that someone else may enjoy, all in 18mg.
Liqua: Tiramisu, Coffee & Citrus Mix, and a local VM Vanilla Custard.
btw, if someone could slip in some VM choc mint ;) it's one of my favs.

1. @Rowan Francis
2. @Rex Smit
3. @Smokyg
4. @ShaneW
5. @zaVaper

[quote="btw, if someone could slip in some VM choc mint ;) it's one of my favs."
[/quote]

stranger things have happend , but , my choc mint would have to be pried out of my cold dead hands ..... just saying

It's on the re-order list for sure - VM choc mint FTW!.

Tell you what, I will chuck some in the box, if it's not in on my rotation.

Hey guys, what do you guys think of including a dripper like a Igo-l with a 1.4 ohm build and some cotton for tasting? I think it will make it just so much easier and faster tasting all the juices.
Just an idea....

Hey guys, what do you guys think of including a dripper like a Igo-l with a 1.4 ohm build and some cotton for tasting? I think it will make it just so much easier and faster tasting all the juices.
Just an idea....

Damn good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.