The Lemo RTA

Supposedly its a kayfun killer (according to vapinwithtwisted420) it really is! I ordered one just to see what the fuss is about!

Supposedly its a kayfun killer (according to vapinwithtwisted420) it really is! I ordered one just to see what the fuss is about!

Sweet! I must say after watching the review I wanted to get one too... look forward to your review @Lee! ;-)

Sweet! I must say after watching the review I wanted to get one too... look forward to your review @Lee! ;-)
I ordered 2 (cause I have a black evic supreme). I'll make a point of sending you one to try! I'm very full of sh*t, so another opinion would help!

Oooooooo very nice I wonder if our local venders will get this .holding thumbs

I ordered 2 (cause I have a black evic supreme). I'll make a point of sending you one to try! I'm very full of sh*t, so another opinion would help!

I'm also full of it! Thanks for the offer of sending me one to try @Lee! I have booked one from Jakes already! :rock:

I posted my experience with the Lemo a couple of days ago:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/eleaf-lemo-rta.6760/

And now after 3-4 days of permanent use I'm definitely convinced that this is one of the best RTA's ever.

I hope they make a 'mini' version to fit the istick :nerd:

They do make a "smaller" version (called the Lemo Drop - Vape Club has some incoming), but it's only shorter, not narrower. Still, it should fit the iStick quite well as the full size already fits pretty well - much better that the Kayfun due to the decreased weight.

I posted my experience with the Lemo a couple of days ago:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/eleaf-lemo-rta.6760/

And now after 3-4 days of permanent use I'm definitely convinced that this is one of the best RTA's ever.

They do make a "smaller" version (called the Lemo Drop - Vape Club has some incoming), but it's only shorter, not narrower. Still, it should fit the iStick quite well as the full size already fits pretty well - much better that the Kayfun due to the decreased weight.

Yip, I saw it bud, its the diameter that bothers me, I saw the huge over hang on your pics which put me off.

Yip, I saw it bud, its the diameter that bothers me, I saw the huge over hang on your pics which put me off.

Yeah, it doesn't "look" that good, but it's very stable standing up.

I do think that they'd break the awesomeness of this tank if they shrunk the diameter, so I don't forsee them changing it. Maybe now that they've got a taste for designing RTA's they'll come up with a unique design to fit the iStick since the Lemo was actually designed for the Evic Supreme.

Also to be honest, the overhang really isn't that bad. In fact, the nice part to me is that when I push my thumb up against the side and it stops against the tank it is pefectly position on the fire button. This makes it incredibly easy to use without looking at it.

IMG_20141115_231821.jpg

Yeah, it doesn't "look" that good, but it's very stable standing up.

I do think that they'd break the awesomeness of this tank if they shrunk the diameter, so I don't forsee them changing it. Maybe now that they've got a taste for designing RTA's they'll come up with a unique design to fit the iStick since the Lemo was actually designed for the Evic Supreme.

I actually emailed iSmoka requesting a mini RTA like the Drop but with a smaller diameter, their response was :

"Dear friend,

Thanks for your email and the support of our product.

We are so glad that you love our istick and be so generous to recommend to other smokers.
But we don't understand the RTA, what is this for? Is it one kind of atomizer?
Please forgive my poor comprehension ability.

Have a nice weekend.
Best wishes!
Wendy
Ismoka service"

:-D:-D

As for 'breaking awesomeness', I dont know why or how that happens so I'll leave that there with you :-D I just hope they make an RTA similar to the Drop with a smaller diameter (anything less than 20mm) :p

Last edited:
Also to be honest, the overhang really isn't that bad. In fact, the nice part to me is that when I push my thumb up against the side and it stops against the tank it is pefectly position on the fire button. This makes it incredibly easy to use without looking at it.

View attachment 15472

Yeah I'm an aesthetics kinda guy and thats just not cutting it for me on the iStick. Dont get me wrong, I love the Lemo and the Drop, if I had a vaporshark I'd be all over this like white on rice ;-)

I actually emailed iSmoka requesting a mini RTA like the Drop but with a smaller diameter, their response was :

"Dear friend,

Thanks for your email and the support of our product.

We are so glad that you love our istick and be so generous to recommend to other smokers.
But we don't understand the RTA, what is this for? Is it one kind of atomizer?
Please forgive my poor comprehension ability.

Have a nice weekend.
Best wishes!
Wendy
Ismoka service"

:-D:-D

As for 'breaking awesomeness', I dont know why or how that happens so I'll leave that there with you :-D I just hope they make an RTA similar to the Drop with a smaller diameter (anything less than 20mm) :p

Hahahah, that is sooo funny :rofl:

RDA+RTA (with RBA referring to either) makes a lot more sense to me too, but it seems the manufacturers haven't quite caught on to it :)

As to the awesomeness, basically the size of the tank (capacity) and airiness (airflow AND the amount of space for vapour inside the chamber) - both of these would take a massive hit if they shrunk it down...the Lemo Drop is already down to 2.7ml, which to me is about the minimum I would consider viable on an RTA.

Of course I'd still probably buy a smaller one if they made it :p

Yeah I'm an aesthetics kinda guy and thats just not cutting it for me on the iStick. Dont get me wrong, I love the Lemo and the Drop, if I had a vaporshark I'd be all over this like white on rice ;-)

I've got the perfect solution...a slightly fatter iStick :p

Hahahah, that is sooo funny :rofl:

RDA+RTA (with RBA referring to either) makes a lot more sense to me too, but it seems the manufacturers haven't quite caught on to it :)

As to the awesomeness, basically the size of the tank (capacity) and airiness (airflow AND the amount of space for vapour inside the chamber) - both of these would take a massive hit if they shrunk it down...the Lemo Drop is already down to 2.7ml, which to me is about the minimum I would consider viable on an RTA.

Of course I'd still probably buy a smaller one if they made it :p

Then again I remember Rip saying in one of his reviews that a smaller chamber is great for flavor because it 'condenses' and what not, If I find it again I'll post it.
Truth be told, Im not going to taste the difference really because I'm a single coil protank vaper, so any RTA is going to be a win for me.
My Gtank is a 3ml tank and I think Ive filled it maybe 5 times lol Most times its a half a tank and I fill up as I need more, thats enjoyable for me, for anyone else, Im not bothered, thats their problem hahaha
I dont think airflow will be altered in anyway by making the diameter of the atomizer smaller as long as they use the same air hole sizes.

All I know is, they can do it and so they must :whip: Chop chop iSmoka and make it snappy :-D

Then again I remember Rip saying in one of his reviews that a smaller chamber is great for flavor because it 'condenses' and what not, If I find it again I'll post it.
Truth be told, Im not going to taste the difference really because I'm a single coil protank vaper, so any RTA is going to be a win for me.
My Gtank is a 3ml tank and I think Ive filled it maybe 5 times lol Most times its a half a tank and I fill up as I need more, thats enjoyable for me, for anyone else, Im not bothered, thats their problem hahaha
I dont think airflow will be altered in anyway by making the diameter of the atomizer smaller as long as they use the same air hole sizes.

All I know is, they can do it and so they must :whip: Chop chop iSmoka and make it snappy :-D

Let's hope that the vape obsession transfers to manufacturers as well...that way it's certain they will want to create more RTA's now that they've done one :p

Seeing how popular their iStick is, I'll bet they are already looking into creating something to fit it perfectly :nod:

Maybe they could be "inspired" (*cough* copy *cough*) by the Kayfun mini design and call it the Lemo Atom :-D

"Uhm uhm uhm" has a video review of the Lemo as well.

Talks alot but he seems on it .

I absolutely agree...such a brilliant RTA... I've got my head in the clouds since I got it ;)

Hi @free3dom (our resident Lemo expert reviewer) and any other Lemo users

Am keen to give this tank a try
But a bit confused. Maybe you can help me decide.

I want it as an all day mouth to lung vape for the light fruity mentholated flavours. I dont envisage very low ohms or very high power. Just for mindless sort of vaping.

I am drawn to the Lemo for its 5ml capacity so I dont have to refill too often

But i am also drawn to the supposed better flavour of the Lemo Drop. But then it has about half the tank capacity which puts me off a bit for what I want it for.

Has anyone tried both?

Back