The new REO Woodvil

I like the new mechanical switch, and no catch cup!

Yip this one is just what the doctor ordered... can you imagine how beautiful the Golden Cyclops is gonna look like on top of one of dem! :rock:

fully agree. its a stunner. and the side switch is a winner of note. looking forward to its release

This is the one for me - stunning.
Some more specs from the modmaster:

"It has the old 510 connection the new mod will have a stainless adjustable 510 connection .
Still no magnets I ordered larger magnets for this mod .
All the contacts will be gold plated as you can see there not at this point .
The on off switch is built into the push button much like a grands . I made the through hole much larger hang ups should not be a problem .
Turn the push button to 9 o clock the mod wont fire .
I sleeved the push button with nylon I was worried if I didn't humidity could cause problems for some people in humid climates "

That is really a beautiful mod.

Cannot just be ordered. Will be placed on the website and opened for sale at a pre-notified date and time. Then it is fastest finger first.
Shit then I am screwed :lipssealed: not always by my pc or in cellular reception:sweating:

Some more technical specs from the modmaster:

"The mod has 18 gauge copper wire in it attached to 1/8 inch brass plates she is sub ohm rated ."

Will the new Woodvil take other wider atties @Andre?

With some big atomizers (22 mm I think) on it.
ExF7Uyo.jpg

6Jf8EOG.jpg

HdYEJt1.jpg

yJ0h8xo.jpg

The new Woodville looks awesome. Having had time to go thru all the pics. I can say that a dark wood with clearly defined grain would be the perfect match. Copper atty and copper button. And the door must be the same wood.
The only problem I foresee is that I know that having just one wouldn't suffice. I would want a grand and mini but I would surely need to start selling body parts if I tried getting them both lol

The new Woodville looks awesome. Having had time to go thru all the pics. I can say that a dark wood with clearly defined grain would be the perfect match. Copper atty and copper button. And the door must be the same wood.
The only problem I foresee is that I know that having just one wouldn't suffice. I would want a grand and mini but I would surely need to start selling body parts if I tried getting them both lol
Fortunately for your purse they will only be made in 18650 mode.

This is a problem. Its coming when I am planning on getting, but I really like the grand, and this is absolutely stunning, and I am wanting the grand, but I'm a sucker for wood.

At-least I have 2 month to think about it... but I really want the grand.

Back