Veteran Recommendations

TyChi

N00b Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vets, so my dilemma is i want to upgrade to a Nautilus Mini with a decent battery, i have my mind on the iTaste CLK 1280 VV, i was recommended the iStick but not really liking the look of it, i know its top notch! so my other options are at the moment Aspire CF VV / Vamo V5 / iMode 15 or Vision Spinner 2? any help or advice will be greatly appreciated! thank you for your time

Istick I've had most of the other high end devices but non as convenient and reliable as this little beast
9bde9f21ab2791385576f9de38bd057a.jpg

Im no vet bud but I ended up getting a Heatvape invader. Decided on this mod as it takes 2 loose 1650 bats has onboard charger and has decent verialbe Voltage / wattage maxing out at 30w. Its not a super model in the looks department but for. Guy like me who has huge hands its super comfy and the battery life is amazing!

I have heard great things about the mods that you have listed. Was super happy with my vision 2 aswel. Still use it quite often. If it were me personally id have a second look at the Vamo and Istick

The istick is good but I have switched to the estick.because I get a better consistent draw and the 1100 MAH batteries seem to hold the charge longer. The Heatvape invader is also a very good product.

Whats the difference between the iStick and the eStick @f.virtue ?
I havent heard of the eStick before.

I have a clk1280 and love the device a lot. I use a aerotank mega on it and its super consiatent. Bt i admit i have ordered a cana dna30 because in time this device will not be sufficient anymore. Just my 5cents

Thanks Guys for all your input, i have decided to get the iStick and Nautilus mini, so i will definitely report back and let you guys know how it goes, excited to get it :) Thank you again for all the advise :)

Hi All, so i eventually got my upgrade, wow am i impressed !! thanks for all those who recommended this, it tastes so awesome, im struggling with the voltage thing, not sure what i should set it too? anyways here are some pics

The iStick a mean little beast. I'm glad you like it. I would also suggest using the wattage option instead of voltage. To start off with I would suggest a wattage between 9 and 12 watts.

Hi All, so i eventually got my upgrade, wow am i impressed !! thanks for all those who recommended this, it tastes so awesome, im struggling with the voltage thing, not sure what i should set it too? anyways here are some pics

Agreed with all the other posters...stick to Watts. Press the fire button 3 times quickly to switch between voltage and wattage. Then start with low watt (~8W) and increase to taste. And enjoy :D

Ok cool thank you, so the lower the watts the less the taste ? also what about the air holes? whats the best one? and what exactly are they there for, i know to suck in more air but what does that help with? more vapor ? sorry for being so noob! i really thank you all for taking the time to help me here:clap:

Ok cool thank you, so the lower the watts the less the taste ? also what about the air holes? whats the best one? and what exactly are they there for, i know to suck in more air but what does that help with? more vapor ? sorry for being so noob! i really thank you all for taking the time to help me here:clap:
Choose the air hole which give the best vape and draw for your taste. As the tank empties, this might change. Experiment some.
The higher the watts the hotter the vape, the faster vapour is produced - again, start low and go up until you find your sweet spot. This might differ from juice to juice.

Back