Video - Wick Testing - Organic Cotton, Hemp, Japanese Cotton, & Rayon

Wow, this looks good, gonna watch it later after picking up the boyz. Thanks

found myself staring at that video hoping that the rayon was going to win the race!!! slow horse!!! lol. was waiting on this review to come out for some time! So glad Mr Busardo did this!

found myself staring at that video hoping that the rayon was going to win the race!!! slow horse!!! lol. was waiting on this review to come out for some time! So glad Mr Busardo did this!
Afraid I do not watch him - much quicker to make up my own mind:D.

I normally skip pbusardo's videos and wait for someone to summarize them, but tonight was wicking night for HRH and my tanks. Thanks to @HPBotha ;) it was also Rayon night, so I put this on as background.

Quick summary:

Wicking: Japanese Cotton won, Rayon second, Hemp third and Organic Cotton nowhere to be found.

Taste: Tie between JC and Rayon. Hemp(woodsy taste) and OC(cloth taste) fell out due to initial taste. Both JC and Rayon had no taste of their own when vaping unflavoured juice.

Longevity goes to Rayon, it tasted cleaner after three tanks without a wick change.

Comfort factor, i.e. safety, goes to Japanese Cotton since there are no chemical processes involved.

This video just confirmed my findings, with regard to my own experience with Rayon. Bottom line for me anyway, is that it most certainly does indeed :rock:

Does anybody have any rayon to spare? I would love to give it a try and am finding it difficult to source without paying ridiculous shipping costs

@BooRad - PM me your details and i'll send you a sample. I have already sent samples to the major vendors to test and review. Looks like VapeMOB is online for it, more might follow suit. Its cheap - but shipping is hell high.

Has anyone tried out some Koh Gen Do Organic Cotton yet? According to Mr Busardo it gives a much cleaner taste than the normal organic cotton we would typically buy in stores, and wicks much better to boot.

I see it is being sold on eBay, just not sure whether I should get some of this stuff. Bear in mind from what I see so far, these are the major benefits:

1) A cleaner tasting vaping experience
2) A wicking material that keeps up wicking better (less chance of dry hits on a tank like the Kayfun, etc)
3) A material that has undergone no chemical treatment, bleaching or pigmentation (comfortability factor)

I also see from other vaping forums that everybody is looking to get their hands on some of these, and online stores are almost always sold out, mmm, makes one think and wonder

Link to eBay offer: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Koh-Gen-D...939?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f10fe063

Back