What to put on the iStick?

LandyMan

Cheers. And keep on vaping!!
LV

Awards
I will be fetching my iStick today, but need to figure out what to run on it ... keep in mind that I blew most of my birthday money already in gear, so want to be smart about it :)

I ordered the airflow control thingie for my PT2, so was thinking of maybe using that on the iStick. The Kayfun is on the BEC Pro, and I pre-ordered a Orchid V3 from @JakesSA.
I also have a mPT3, but what caught my eye was the Kangertech MOW Clearomiser. I think from a size and looks and cost point of view, this might be the way to go?

Then there's the Nautilus mini, but I have so many coils for the Kanger products, not so sure about the change.

Any advice appreciated.

For the smaller Kanger atomizers you need to use the adapter, which I am not a fan of - they wear out quickly and is just another interference in the power path. Think that would also apply to the MOW.
For the looks on the iStick the mAN (mini Nautilus) has it by far for me. Also, imo the best vape on commercial clearomizers you can get.
For a bigger tank, but still compact to look ok with the small iStick, maybe the Kanger Aerotank, which will not need the adapter.

So, for me: (1) mAN (get the 1.6 ohm coils) and (2) Kanger Aerotank.

For the smaller Kanger atomizers you need to use the adapter, which I am not a fan of - they wear out quickly and is just another interference in the power path. Think that would also apply to the MOW.
For the looks on the iStick the mAN (mini Nautilus) has it by far for me. Also, imo the best vape on commercial clearomizers you can get.
For a bigger tank, but still compact to look ok with the small iStick, maybe the Kanger Aerotank, which will not need the adapter.

So, for me: (1) mAN (get the 1.6 ohm coils) and (2) Kanger Aerotank.
Thanks Andre, makes sense.
I won't get the Aerotank, as I have the PT2 with the adapter incoming (would be wasting in my opinion). Will look at the mAN, as I've seen a couple of iSticks with them attached.

Thanks Andre, makes sense.
I won't get the Aerotank, as I have the PT2 with the adapter incoming (would be wasting in my opinion). Will look at the mAN, as I've seen a couple of iSticks with them attached.
Ah, yes of course, for the PT2 you also won't need the adapter.

tend to agree with @Andre. nautilus mini or kanger aerotank options seems the way to go

Hmm, think I should stick to the PT2 with Airflow adapter for this, and rather get a Stillare V2 or similar, as I am more in need of an additional atty to build coils (so as to not have to empty the Kayfun to test the coils). AAANNNNDDDD, then I can put the BEC in Mechanical mode and go ape :D

Hmm, think I should stick to the PT2 with Airflow adapter for this, and rather get a Stillare V2 or similar, as I am more in need of an additional atty to build coils (so as to not have to empty the Kayfun to test the coils). AAANNNNDDDD, then I can put the BEC in Mechanical mode and go ape :D
Damn, forgot about the Orchid I pre-ordered. Then again, with the e-pipe 2 incoming, the mAN might not be a bad idea ..... AAARRGGGGHHH, this is so hard!

So much PUN in this thread I can barely contain myself with laughter!

A jalapeno on an iStiiiiiiiick. You can name it Jose :p

As soon as my little boy makes its way to me I intend on mounting it on the istick;) but im a dripper type guy:oops:

As soon as my little boy makes its way to me I intend on mounting it on the istick;) but im a dripper type guy:oops:

LOL, Danny if you read your post as a non-vaping farmer or vet, it's hilarious :D

Guess what I chose? :)
37c0cc0f2938aea80088b8b2ec374aa4.jpg

If I had to choose a tank purely for aesthetics to go with the iStick...
I think I would go with the Kayfun Mini...

I just went out with the iStick (Avril was back up) and it's a really cute and awesome little device... the Penis Nautilus tank looks a bit big on it so I put on the EMOW tank and it's pretty damn fine!

I am topping my with the eMOW mega, don't need the adaptor then, and it looks great to me, I also from time to time put the mAn on and that I like very much too. The other great looker, although it make it a bit longer is the Kanger Aero Tank V2. My latest is I was gifted the Joytech Delta 16 to try out and that really looks stunning and performs up there with the best of them. Watch this space, I think Joytech is going to make a big move on the market with some quality devices, e.g. tanks to compete with the like of Kanger and Aspire.

So I've been using the mAN and Kayfun on the stick, and its awesome.
Decided last night to put the PT2 with airflow control on it ... damn, was I disappointed :( Could be because the coil was registering 2.4ohms though, so need to retry with a new coil. Juice went over into the mAN, happy days :)

I see most people have gone for tanks on the iStick. Thought I would add both the atomic and the anima as perfect RDA's for the iStick. Been using both with 9 wrap 30g dual coils at 1,2 ohms and they work beautifully. No overhang or gap between atty and mod with the atomic. The anima has a slighty longer center pin but I just added a washer between it and the mod to get rid of the gap. They are really stylish looking and perfectly proportioned imo.

I see most people have gone for tanks on the iStick. Thought I would add both the atomic and the anima as perfect RDA's for the iStick. Been using both with 9 wrap 30g dual coils at 1,2 ohms and they work beautifully. No overhang or gap between atty and mod with the atomic. The anima has a slighty longer center pin but I just added a washer between it and the mod to get rid of the gap. They are really stylish looking and perfectly proportioned imo.
Pics or it did not happen:).

Back