When Is Enough ..enough ?

jtgrey

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
When do u have enough vape equipment .....

Attachments

• 20140830_225024-1.jpg
    20140830_225024-1.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 171
And that's excluding the big box of juice! Lol
Where's the drippers?

Whaat? No Reo?!! Sacrilege!:devil:

Which you preferring so far? Box, Tubes, Mech?

For me, two workhorses that give you a good vape with two flavours - and one portable solution
Thats enough

Anything above that is in the name of scientific research ;-)

Lots of researching going on...

Where's the drippers?

Must say the mech will be my first choice. Lol stil working on the Reo :oops:

I absolutely agree with @Silver, my mvp and kayfun(bobas) are my adv,69 mech with a trident for the office and home and a puny lil 650mah ego and mpt3 for the car...happy as can be, will be getting an itaste iclik to replace the ego batt soon tho

And likewise regarding research, im itching to research a sigelei 100w

For me, two workhorses that give you a good vape with two flavours - and one portable solution
Thats enough

Anything above that is in the name of scientific research ;-)

Lots of researching going on...
I agree lots and lots of researching left for me

I only use a very small device at work - a standard EVOD battery and MPT3.

Then the larger device for home - spinner and mAN.

I like quick charging, small batteries for the day, that fits easily anywhere. I will look at the 650mah VV EVOD battery next.

And maybe in a few months look at a RBA with controllable cylinder battery MOD. But not in a hurry. I can see myself struggling to build coils. So it would have to be easy and perform better than a mAN for me to consider it.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

I only use a very small device at work - a standard EVOD battery and MPT3.

Then the larger device for home - spinner and mAN.

I like quick charging, small batteries for the day, that fits easily anywhere. I will look at the 650mah VV EVOD battery next.

And maybe in a few months look at a RBA with controllable cylinder battery MOD. But not in a hurry. I can see myself struggling to build coils. So it would have to be easy and perform better than a mAN for me to consider it.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world
You will be surprised how easy it is to build a coil . And I promise you , once u use a RBA like a kayfun there will be no going back !

I've been on the mech side (master race) and very happy with it so far!

I'm considering getting a sigelei 100w now just to try the regulated side (dirty peasants) for a bit.

If it doesn't work for me I'll be getting a Reo come year end.

It's really hard to go back to regulated after being on the mech side of things, especially once you have had a BF mech setup (Reo) as your all day carry.

Although I still love my Russians, the only regulated mod I am using is the 30w Hana, and that's just for the Russian big. Until a genuine Reo killer comes out, I think two Reos is around adequate - and then some tube mods for some RTAs

Nice collection, which will be enough when you complete it with a REO, and then another REO, and then another R... :D

Nice collection, which will be enough when you complete it with a REO, and then another REO, and then another R... :D
Thanks @Alex ..you realy opened my eyes to mech . Just can not seem to put the stingry down >:)

Where's the drippers?

Must say mech , new to the dripper thing , but after my visit to @Alex I am definitely in the market for a dripper

Yoh, this stuff is scary :p

My current order hasn't even arrived yet, and I've got a wishlist for more stuff :eek:

My current order hasn't even arrived yet, and I've got a wishlist for more stuff :eek:
This is the story of my life

Welcome to the club buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I agree I have build 6 different sx350 box mods now and although I do not know which one to use I all ready ordered more chips ....its crazy:D

Back