nn

would just like to thank all those that contributed, nice one !

this is what is available:

20211229_144826.jpg

...apologies, also donated by an awesome juice maker was 5 x 100ml 3mg bottles of juices (bubblegum profiles)

:MERCURY:

two parcels dispatched yesterday !

I hope this helps getting these guys back on the vaping track

updated pic of what's available and 3 x 100ml juice 3mg

20220107_142550.jpg

There will be a PIF box
at the Vape Meet. Bring along any
of your unwanted, unused vaping
items, cotton, coils, tools, tanks,
juice or mods.

Someone might/could use what you don't want.

20220117_202043.png

sorry it took so long, this is what's available after the last meet 22/01, the box filled up and then emptied as people took what they need, goal achieved.

20220130_182538.jpg

...a kind reminder of the PIF Box !

You may wonder what this is ?

Well, we believe in "Paying It Forward" to help out those in need.

So bring along any of your unwanted / not used Vape paraphernalia that may be a schlep to try and sell, just bring it to the Meet and drop it in the box !

It could be anything from a mod, to cotton, to coils, to tools, to juice or even RTA/RDA's
CC_Express_20220117_2007180.7234271896364444.png

...apologies for only posting this now, please see what is available, this was collected at our 19th February Vape Meet, thank you to all those that contributed, you know who you are.

...by Vapers, for the Vapers

20220301_201056.jpg

...a bunch of stuff picked up today, all the best guys

...will update what's left

I'm curious to see what's left in the PIF boxes after this last vape meet ... as it was certainly a big attraction :wondering:

hello will do an unpack and photo during the day and post

thanks to yours and everyone's contribution once again

apologies for the delay, thanks to everyone that contributed and to those that grabbed something on the day (JHB vs PTA vape meet - 19/03/2022) hope it helped

there was a huge amount of stuff at one stage and when I looked again it was gone !

this is what is available right now, pm if you want anything

20220323_131201.jpg

apologies for the delay, thanks to everyone that contributed and to those that grabbed something on the day (JHB vs PTA vape meet - 19/03/2022) hope it helped

there was a huge amount of stuff at one stage and when I looked again it was gone !

this is what is available right now, pm if you want anything

View attachment 252490
good afternoon Vic hope. you are well amd doing well thanks for helping me ojt previously i would like to find out it looks. like. there is an voopoo pnp tank. and base in there if it is may i please have it in echamge i will donanate a vape amd anlso Rda if possible the rda thing ismt working for me amd. maybe an vapresso or other tank that might work and some. juice please let me. know i. will collect from you

good afternoon Vic hope. you are well amd doing well thanks for helping me ojt previously i would like to find out it looks. like. there is an voopoo pnp tank. and base in there if it is may i please have it in echamge i will donanate a vape amd anlso Rda if possible the rda thing ismt working for me amd. maybe an vapresso or other tank that might work and some. juice please let me. know i. will collect from you

ok, pm me to make plans

Back