2016 - How much juice do you vape per day?

2016 - How much juice do you vape per day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Creating this thread because @Scouse45 posted a similar question on another thread.

I initially moved his posts to a similar poll thread we had in 2014, but since the hardware has changed so much (with increased power), we are now vaping far more juice per day than we did before.

So in order to preserve what we had in the old poll, I have renamed that old thread with 2014 in front and it will be closed soon.

Am creating this new poll for 2016. We also needed to modify the options in the poll to accommodate higher juice consumption!

How much juice do you consume?

Are you a Gas Guzzler or an economical fuel sipper?

hummer-h37 resized.jpg fuelsippercropped.jpg

Please select the option in the poll which matches your juice consumption best. Will be interesting to see how things have changed.

Feel free to also post explanatory notes below.

I used to vape 6ml back in Oct 2015 on the Evod and Nautilus mini, but now its more like 12ml with the higher powered hardware.
The fact that I sit with the vape in the left hand while on the PC doesnt help with the juice consumption at all.
No complaints however, it is what it is. :)

Lol @Silver when u run a vape shop and run with 20mods juice consumption is hight.

I stopped keeping track Hi Ho when I considered having one of these installed at my place.

eliquidtank.jpg

Can say however, that the 35+ days when I only vaped my Reos are long gone thanks to all these TC Mods/tanks that brother @Rob Fisher coerced me into buying!!! :p

I'm TRYING to keep it under 10ml a day,Subtank mini RBA,0.75 ohms at 30w and sometimes winning :D looking to get a mod that fires above 100w so that is bound to change

40 votes so far....

@Spydro you guzzler of note!

Way back when I was vaping on Kayfuns et al 5ml a day was about par for the course. These days with thirsty tanks 20ml is too little.

@Silver I use my steamcrave aromizer v-rda Dripper and that's helps me to control my consumption. Im not sure in terms of mls but I drip roughly around 8 times a day. I do have a coil art azeroth rdta and that does not drink juice like I thought it would fortunately, 4.0 ml juice tank lasts me roughly the whole day,sometimes I fill twice.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

@Silver I use my steamcrave aromizer v-rda Dripper and that's helps me to control my consumption. Im not sure in terms of mls but I drip roughly around 8 times a day. I do have a coil art azeroth rdta and that does not drink juice like I thought it would fortunately, 4.0 ml juice tank lasts me roughly the whole day,sometimes I fill twice.

Ok cool
So about how many drops do you drip each of those 8 times?

@Silver about 10 drops

Ok thanks @scoobz707
So let's estimate how much liquid you are going through in a day.

• If we assume that 10 drops is about half a millilitre, then if you do that 8 times per day, its about 4ml worth of dripping.
  • Then with your tank - lets say two tankfuls per day - so 8ml worth in the tanks.

All in all thats about 12ml per day

That seems to be quite normal considering that the 11-15ml category in the poll above has the most number of votes currently.

i must honestly hit between 30-50ML a day. running 0.2 ohms on full mech box mod on Tornado Nano. i love the clouds and flavour. if i have a drink in my other hand...i recon that 50ml could EASILY double for me.....

Wow, we are nearly on 100 votes in the poll...
Thanks for voting everyone

I have lent some much-needed support to the minority 6-7ml faction. The 11-15ml faction will have to seek a coalition with us if they want to control Jozi. I could probably go higher if I cranked up the Limitless Plus all day but I am doing shedloads of dripping atm. I have 14 juices on my desk, I need more drippers.

I have lent some much-needed support to the minority 6-7ml faction. The 11-15ml faction will have to seek a coalition with us if they want to control Jozi. I could probably go higher if I cranked up the Limitless Plus all day but I am doing shedloads of dripping atm. I have 14 juices on my desk, I need more drippers.

Lol @RichJB

The 6-7ml category is a lovely faction - not very popular though - lol

Lol @RichJB

The 6-7ml category is a lovely faction - not very popular though - lol
Those are all the sensible vapers!:p Wish I could vape more for the huge backlog of juices. A Smok Alien with Baby Beast should put that right quite quickly!

On average I'm on the 3 ml a day and then once or 2ce a month visiting a Vape friend it will be 6 to 9 ml for that day

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

That is a low consumption @CJ van Tonder
What vape device do you use if I may ask?
PS - I dont see your vote in the poll?

Back