25 Mini noob question

Motheo

Mo
LV

Awards
Hi,

So yeah I'm kinda a noob, i recently got the nightmare mini 25. All wicked up and etc, but i am not getting any flavor from it. Currently, it has tri-core fused Claptons not sure if perhaps that could be the problem? what coils would use best for this device?

Morning

can you post a pic of your build and wick please?

I’m sure between all of us here we can help you out!

Sure sorry, here's what it looks like
be7e82ae968a9c44f9c5ab121fab607a.jpg
6eca460dd10588a4b64244045c8adf8a.jpg
403d8a1c1a3c32d547960466203c1911.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Don't worry we all go through this. I used to double think myself every time I did a build, but, we learn as we go. I just did a thread about plain wire coils working as well as exotic coils in certain RTA's. A year ago I would have been embarrassed to even post about a build, however the folk here are mostly non judgmental and as long as you are not wrapped in bubble wrap, will go the extra mile to assist. Much rather that than see a fellow go back to stinkies because they can't get a build right..

OK, now lets talk about your juice, whatzit ? Flavour ? Nic mg, PG?VG ratio. DIY or did you buy it from a known vendor or china mall or Hufflepuff?

Don't worry we all go through this. I used to double think myself every time I did a build, but, we learn as we go. I just did a thread about plain wire coils working as well as exotic coils in certain RTA's. A year ago I would have been embarrassed to even post about a build, however the folk here are mostly non judgmental and as long as you are not wrapped in bubble wrap, will go the extra mile to assist. Much rather that than see a fellow go back to stinkies because they can't get a build right..

OK, now lets talk about your juice, whatzit ? Flavour ? Nic mg, PG?VG ratio. DIY or did you buy it from a known vendor or china mall or Hufflepuff?
Hufflepuff is the problem

Back