A HUGE shoutout to Thrifty Clouds !!! - A VapeCon 2019 Story

Schnitzel Frontier

Two graters, one piece of cheese...........
LV

Awards
Hey Hey

Just wanted to post a truly wonderful experience I had with Wayne Pieterse and the guys from Thrifty Clouds yesterday at Vapecon 2019:ARMS1:

Their store was one of the first I happened across while cruising around the floor. Tempted with a New brand for me and the overall welcoming friendliness of the guys at stand 83.
I immediately was offered a variety of their juices to sample with proper mods and Zeus tanks :banana: and was absolutely amazed with their range!!! Especially that the majority of it was dessert orientated.

They had specials going on their new lineup and end of line juices. I ended up with 7 60ml juices for R600!!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:rock:

Had a great chat with Wayne about his teams' line and whats to come amidst all the Vapecon chaos. Tasted some secret new development cross flavour category juices and talked the general dessert vs fruit topics.

Anyway I digress. Now to the point of the whole story...Just had to give some context.

So I get home hours and thousands of Rands later and am digging through my spoils when I discover that 3 out of the 7 juices I got from Thrifty clouds were half empty :(:(:(. I figured two things had happened.
1 - Vapecon chaos led to a mix up between their table samples and my new juices
2- I had been screwed.

So I immediately took photographs and luckily had been given Wayne's card, to which I called, smsed and emailed simultaneously my situation details. Mild Panic had set in and I was no longer so stoked :sweating:

This was all happening around 5pm right after Vapecon had ended.
Within 30 minutes I got a call back from Wayne!!!:party:

We chatted and figured out that it was all simply a huge mix up. Sooooo many people, so much juice soooo much Madness.

He asked for my address and said he would swing by later on (he was leaving back to Pietermaritzburg - Monday).

True to his word he rocked up at my place around 7pm with full 60ml replacements for my 3 half empty bottles.

He even let me keep the used ones!!!

Quick stop and a chat and smiles all around:-D:):)

Couldn't believe the service, commitment and all out friendliness of it all :aplastao::):):jump:

So I had to write about this experience because such OVER and ABOVE service and Care should never be just set aside and not appreciated for.

Pics of all the juice included- all in all 10 bottles of Juice for R600.
Plus my haul from VAPECON 2019 :aaaaa:

Thanks Wayne and the guys at THRIFTY CLOUDS - look forward to the juices to come and seeing you guys in Joburg more!!!

Cheers:campeon::campeon::campeon:

IMG_20190901_185653.jpg

IMG_20190901_163357.jpg

Hey Hey

Just wanted to post a truly wonderful experience I had with Wayne Pieterse and the guys from Thrifty Clouds yesterday at Vapecon 2019:ARMS1:

Their store was one of the first I happened across while cruising around the floor. Tempted with a New brand for me and the overall welcoming friendliness of the guys at stand 83.
I immediately was offered a variety of their juices to sample with proper mods and Zeus tanks :banana: and was absolutely amazed with their range!!! Especially that the majority of it was dessert orientated.

They had specials going on their new lineup and end of line juices. I ended up with 7 60ml juices for R600!!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:rock:

Had a great chat with Wayne about his teams' line and whats to come amidst all the Vapecon chaos. Tasted some secret new development cross flavour category juices and talked the general dessert vs fruit topics.

Anyway I digress. Now to the point of the whole story...Just had to give some context.

So I get home hours and thousands of Rands later and am digging through my spoils when I discover that 3 out of the 7 juices I got from Thrifty clouds were half empty :(:(:(. I figured two things had happened.
1 - Vapecon chaos led to a mix up between their table samples and my new juices
2- I had been screwed.

So I immediately took photographs and luckily had been given Wayne's card, to which I called, smsed and emailed simultaneously my situation details. Mild Panic had set in and I was no longer so stoked :sweating:

This was all happening around 5pm right after Vapecon had ended.
Within 30 minutes I got a call back from Wayne!!!:party:

We chatted and figured out that it was all simply a huge mix up. Sooooo many people, so much juice soooo much Madness.

He asked for my address and said he would swing by later on (he was leaving back to Pietermaritzburg - Monday).

True to his word he rocked up at my place around 7pm with full 60ml replacements for my 3 half empty bottles.

He even let me keep the used ones!!!

Quick stop and a chat and smiles all around:-D:):)

Couldn't believe the service, commitment and all out friendliness of it all :aplastao::):):jump:

So I had to write about this experience because such OVER and ABOVE service and Care should never be just set aside and not appreciated for.

Pics of all the juice included- all in all 10 bottles of Juice for R600.
Plus my haul from VAPECON 2019 :aaaaa:

Thanks Wayne and the guys at THRIFTY CLOUDS - look forward to the juices to come and seeing you guys in Joburg more!!!

Cheers:campeon::campeon::campeon:

View attachment 176540

View attachment 176541

Wow! Thanks for posting this story @Schnitzel Frontier. That is what I call Customer Care! Wayne must have been exhausted after the day at VapeCon, yet he still drove to your place to deliver the juice. I take my tank off to you, Wayne of Thrifty Clouds!

Vape vendors are best vendors. Amazing how much effort and commitment you guys put into your business.

I love supporting family businesses like this! That Vermicilli is the business!

Well done on such great service from the guys! :campeon:

Back