All Day Vapes Hardware Special Requests

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I will be ordering a shipment of hardware (not batteries - they're already on their way) from our supplier within the next few days, ETA about 2 to 3 weeks.

Anyone with special requests are welcome to contact me and I'll see if I can bring it in from our supplier for you and at what price. I will only deal with our supplier, not go shopping around, as I trust them.

In fact, I want to extend that invitation into the future as well.

Let me know the exact model and colour you're after. I will give you a price if I can get it, and you will have to pay upfront before I order.

Edit/ I just thought to do this, so have not had time to finetune it. Here's the thing; if the person pays up front - by manual EFT so the payment processors palm doesn't have to be greased - and the item does not qualify for cashback and free shipping, and most importantly - I do not have to stock it, The price will be lower.

This is only under the abovementioned conditions. If the person has paid and the item is out of stock by the time I get to it their money will be refunded.

Last edited:
I will be ordering a shipment of hardware (not batteries - they're already on their way) from our supplier within the next few days, ETA about 2 to 3 weeks.

Anyone with special requests are welcome to contact me and I'll see if I can bring it in from our supplier for you and at what price. I will only deal with our supplier, not go shopping around, as I trust them.

In fact, I want to extend that invitation into the future as well.

Let me know the exact model and colour you're after. I will give you a price if I can get it, and you will have to pay upfront before I order.

Any chance of a gold Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RDTA?

Indeed a most kind gesture @YeOldeOke! I would so love to partake in this but alas; life has dealt me too many unforeseen challenges as of late. Hardware will have to wait ;(:--P:-D

Indeed a most kind gesture @YeOldeOke! I would so love to partake in this but alas; life has dealt me too many unforeseen challenges as of late. Hardware will have to wait ;(:--P:-D
As I said, make this a standing invitation. You'll just have to wait till I make the next order.

@Dela Rey Steyn and everybody.

I just thought to do this, so have not had time to finetune it. Here's the thing; if the person pays up front - by manual EFT so the payment processors palm doesn't have to be greased - and the item does not qualify for cashback and free shipping, and most importantly - I do not have to stock it, The price will be lower. So I'd price that gold Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RDTA at R671.84 and the SS one at R544.96

This is only under the abovementioned conditions. If the person has paid and the item is out of stock by the time I get to it their money will be refunded.

Last edited:
Lest this whole issue is misunderstood, let me make it clear I don't have a direct line into the motherlode of vape goodies, and neither do I claim I am the guru in sourcing the best and the latest at breathtakingly low prices. I do have 15 years experience living in Asia and doing business there so that helps and is why I source our hardware directly from them.

I simply have one supplier I use because they seem like the best all round, I can work with them. When I do an order, I will bring in whatever you need that they have in stock at the time, at a price that will be fair. Whether you can source it cheaper because someone has marked their stock down is of no interest to me. I do not go hunting around every time I order for what is in the bargain basement of everybody at the time. This may be why so much of the supply in SA is so erratic, tbh.

So I am happy to add your items and give you a fair price. Beyond that, I claim nothing.

Last edited:
hi, can you get a black An RDA for Vaping by Coilturd ?

regards

We focus on juice, that's where we shine. Hardware will never be our main focus, so 'exotic', 'high end' hardware is not in my line-up and will never be. That we reserve for our juices.

We will help out with your ave mundane stuff that comes from China. That's it. The latest, greatest hyped hardware to hit the market this week I'm not going to bother with, I don't have the time to chase fashion again.

I've posted a page on site for requests. They will be filed and checked at the time of the next order and you will be notified on whether I can do it or not. At that time. Please understand I cannot spend hours chasing various items across zillions of websites, I have too much on my plate.

No. They're US or Uk ain't they? I don't source hardware from there.

ok thanks, can you get one of these, Hugo Vapor Squeezer squonk - camo

camo_1_3.jpg

Lots of hugo vapor stuff but no squonk. Only squonk I see on a quick check is Vandy Vape Pulse V2 BF 95W Squonker Mod

I'm starting to build the next order so if anyone has special requests I'll see what I can do.

Any chance of a gold Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RDTA?

@Dela Rey Steyn , is this the one you talking about?

If so, it sounds great. I like the 5ml. Any drawbacks with the metal rods ? Does one need to replace them? Is it easy , where does one get more rods?

Am thinking I need another MTL option :)

Back