All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All Day Vapes Logo.png

We will be announcing new e-juice flavours and lines in our range regularly in the near future in this thread.

Last edited:
Nice will be trying some of these after payday roll on Thursday.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Well the sooner some more flavours pop up the sooner I can order lol. Also waiting for my slave wage though.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I'm waiting to place an order, but don't want to just yet in case you release something new in the next couple of days. Any chance you could let us know what might be up soon so I know if I should hold off for a bit longer or click the button now?

@Stosta @boxerulez We intend releasing a Chocolate Crème Brûlée by Friday, but cannot guarantee that as yet.

Ahhhh I want that also. I will order as soon as that lands.

PS can you supply 50ml bottles with witches hat or 50ml dropper bottles with glas pippettes and at what price? Its not listed.

I will be taking 4x 100mls but i need to split them for my brother also... so i need some extra bottles as the ones you supply the juice in with pipette caps. Can I just order the internal dropper bottles and make a note or is the cost different?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

@boxerulez I assume you want 4x50ml bottles with pipettes then. Just add 4x100ml bottles internal dropper and I'll send 4x50 with pipettes - the pipettes are relatively expensive so the price would be similar or slightly higher. Make a note in checkout.

@Stosta Methinks you were interested in the Choc CB? You pulled the trigger just before I added it to the site. If you want to add it to the same order just PM me.
Thank you sir! I am looking forward to that one and I will try some on my next order. The boss gave me a budget to work within and I went over it by about 200%, so I'll keep my nose cleanish for now ;)

Last edited:
@E.T. I prefer to think of it as great prices :D

Cheap sounds too low quality :D

Just kidding. Looking forward to your order. :)

Ha ha @YeOldeOke , its the "boere engels" I use that is the problem. So let me rephrase your prices on juice are great!! ha ha.

Will definitely order tomorrow/ Saturday - as soon as I receive my "honger loon"

[QUOTE="burt cream, you get the idea...[/QUOTE]

Why were you tasting burts' cream man... why!

Great prices, waiting on some feedback before i GO GO GO GO GO

I am weary of all things coffee as it just tastes like burn/burnt cake/burnt yoghurt/burt cream, you get the idea...
I specifically didn't use a pure coffee flavour in the mocha because I find the coffees harsh. I replaced the coffee with capucinno which seems to solve that problem.

Back