All Day Vapes Pre-Orders ETA 4/1/2022

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
newlogo.png

We are starting to open pre-orders for the next batch ETA 4 Jan.

I'll post them here as they become available. They'll be on

https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/coming-soon/

ETA’s are estimated and may change slightly due to the vagaries of international shipping.
Should there be any major change in ETA you will be informed and given the option of a refund.

Last edited:
Running down alphabetically, coz that's how my spreadsheet is sorted :D

First up
Dovpo Abyss 60W SBS Kit

Abyss-60W-SBS-Kit1.jpg

Six colours available, at the moment!

Last edited:
Innokin Kroma 217 100W Mod Kit with Z Force Tank

Kroma-217-Z-Force-Kit-11.jpg

Last edited:
Steam Crave Aromamizer Classic MTL RTA Atomizer 3.5ml

Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-11.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-12.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-13.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-14.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-15.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-16.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-17.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-18.jpg Aromamizer-Classic-MTL-RTA-20.jpg

Last edited:
ThunderHead Creations Tauren Elite Pro MTL RTA Atomizer 2ml
Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-11.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-12.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-13.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-14.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-15.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-16.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-17.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-18.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-19.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-20.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-21.jpg Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-22.jpg

Last edited:
Uwell Whirl T1 Pod Mod Kit 1300mAh 3ml

Whirl-T1-Pod-Kit-12.jpg

Last edited:
Vapefly Gunther Top Airflow Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer 5ml

The RMC coil for this, which is the same as the Kriemhild II coils are also available on pre-order.

Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-11.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-12.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-13.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-14.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-15.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-16.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-17.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-18.jpg Gunther-Top-Airflow-Tank-19.jpg

https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/coming-soon/

I can bring in basically any tanks and sell them, they're just widgets.

My advice? Kriemhild II and Gunther for sub-ohm. No competition.

Last edited:
Vapefly Kriemhild 80W Mod Kit 5ml

Kriemhild-80W-Kit-1.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-11 (1).jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-12.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-13.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-14.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-15.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-16.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-17.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-18.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-19.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-20.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-21.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-22.jpg Kriemhild-80W-Kit-23.jpg

Last edited:
:facepalm: Due to shipping delays ETA is now mid-Jan. We apologize and will refund if you cannot wait.

We have negotiated a discount with our supplier because of the delay, and are in the process of updating prices to reflect this discount. Any preorders already paid for will be adjusted to the new lower prices.

Had a good ol fight with them. Been buying a lot from them past 6 months so I got a decent discount. Doesn't make up for the slow deliveries though. I may stop pre-orders if shipping is so dicey.

ETA is now this week, I'm told today but let's call it this week. Good to see that gatskop still works sometimes.

Back