Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Creating this thread to contain reviews of All Day Vapes

This will henceforth be the thread for reviews on this local retailer.
If you have had any positive or negative experiences that you wish to share, please post them here.

Please note, that this thread forms part of the general forums.

Edit - thread name has been changed since All Day Vapes was formerly e-Cig

Last edited:
My favorite online juice vendor. Placed the order this morning and got the shipping notification in the afternoon. Ordered a bunch of times and happens every time :) and you cannot do better on value for money. Tasty juice as well! Highly recommend

@YeOldeOke has taken on a massive project here! To have so many juice options available, and to get them all sent out without a hitch and with such great efficiency is no small task. Not to mention his insanely good prices on some delicious-tasting juices!

Never had anything but perfect service from him, quick to respond, helpful and friendly, e-cig is a great supporting vendor!

I'm still allowing my Forest Berry to steep, but the service and delivery was without hassle and everything was package well. Love the glass bottle, I'm sure I will be ordering again :)

Ordered and paid late last night, got my package at 15h15 today, impressive considering it included a juice that was mixed up this morning. Everything very securely wrapped in bubble-wrap too. My only minor niggle is that I received no email confirmation of my order, nor a tracking number. I always fret a bit until I receive confirmation that everything is in order. I haven't had any problems with vapemail orders but have occasionally missed a courier at the gate because I had no idea when to expect them and was in the shower or whatever. But overall top service. Sure, it was a special offer but it's not every day that you get an authentic RDA with two different top caps (one top airflow, one side) and a 30ml bottle of juice for R210. That appeals greatly to the Scottish half of my nature. :D

My only minor niggle is that I received no email confirmation of my order, nor a tracking number.

Did not receive an email, but on your orders dashboard, you get the Tracking number, used it to track my order ...

Thanks @Anneries. Although I think you'd need to have an account for that? I was in a rush last night so I didn't register an account. I went back to the site this morning but couldn't find any way to retrieve my order from last night. I'll register next time.

I've just found out that confirmation emails and tracking numbers are sent so it was probably a glitch in my mail app. In which case, my recommendation is redoubled. Great service. :)

Gawd damn seacom, stuffing up great service.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Let me clear something up. Great service. I cant fault e-cig on their service. I made a mistake on my address, damn autocorrect, they corrected it while online with the "help chat".
Will definitely use them again.

Ordered some juice , a quick PM back and forth with some questions on my vaping style etc and I had my 80/20 batch of juices delivered the next day. Absolutely brilliant service by @YeOldeOke , very professional and helpful going the extra mile.

Other larger juice vendors can learn from this .....

Site Review of Chilled Grape coming up .....

Ordered some juice , a quick PM back and forth with some questions on my vaping style etc and I had my 80/20 batch of juices delivered the next day. Absolutely brilliant service by @YeOldeOke , very professional and helpful going the extra mile.

Other larger juice vendors can learn from this .....

Site Review of Chilled Grape coming up .....
That Chilled Grape = :h:

Try some of the Chilled Red Berries on your next one, it is great! I'm waiting for my juices to steep a bit more before i get into them, but I also suspect the grape and the red berries are going to play very well together!

That Chilled Grape = :h:

Try some of the Chilled Red Berries on your next one, it is great! I'm waiting for my juices to steep a bit more before i get into them, but I also suspect the grape and the red berries are going to play very well together!
Was contemplating these 2 on my order, Will get them on my next shipment.

I'm always keen to try a new menthol, so placed an order for chilled lychee and chilled pineapple, both 3mg.

The chilled pineapple I tried on the second day I had it and it tasted amazing. So refreshing. Definitely more on the pineapple side than the menthol side but just enough menthol to know that it's there.

The chilled lychee is a very authentic lychee, the menthol also came through a little more on this one, really lovely summer Vape.

Also ordered the hazelnut and raspberry scone and cocolime pannacotta. Will try those later this week and give feedback.

I'm loving watermelon chill

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got it from sir vape this weekend

Sorry my bad

Just want to mention @YeOldeOke who more than maintains his customet service. I placed an order yesterday and asked if i can possibly be delivered in the morning today otherwise i will order over the weekend. This morning he went out of his way to hand deliver it to me all the way from centurion to faerie glen. Highly appreciate this and cant wait to try the stronger chilled pineapple, lychee and liqourice!

Back