And so it was writ...

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I often laugh at the ambiguity of the written word and I thought it might be interesting to start a thread. Please note that my intention is not to make fun of the writer, but of the unintentional ambiguity. Anything that is ambiguous, strange, misspelt thereby giving it a different meaning, is what this thread will be about.

I've also seen on a number of vendor's sites, the description of a "desert" e-liquid. Personally, I wouldn't want to vape a desert. I should imagine it would be rather dry.

Someone who is interested in DIY wants to "mix myself". I wonder how one does that? Perhaps put a loooooon wooden spoon down your throat to stir the cauldron of undigested food in your stomach?

A colleague asked me if I would like to "meat" her friend. I did. And I did. Married for 6 years. Good times :p

I've often seen vendors describe juice as "very sweat"... Sounds delicious.

For the Love of the Pun

Tailor_Material Witness.jpg Tailor_Material Witness.jpg

This was on FB and someone posted a sequel, "The police are threading the events together to stitch a watertight case. The needle of suspicion points towards Mr.Thimble."

:-D

You know those add's on youtube we always skip. This one I watched through and was not disappointed.

Saw this on FB today:

Book to assist Omnia.png

Now who on earth would want to assist Omnia - and book to do so? Hell no, I want to go there to eat, not to help someone prepare the meal!

Frm FB:

"Zophie is enjoying her Aspire Breeze 2@zophievapes ,How do you think about this updated Breeze version?"

Interesting question! I don't know how I think - it just happens

Back