Another one

We'll I seem to like the resurgence with two side squonk windows:detenido:
But I don't know if I should copy(clone that idea as the mod is already based on it. Or go with the regular front window missionary style.
I mean like all the other squonkers.

Either way would be fine but im also contemplating the fire button position.top or front of the mod.

Working on a thereon sized bottle but the 7ml bottles will work also.
Actually wanted to do a 20ml bottle, but limited hand tools don't allow for much freedom

Attachments

• IMG_20200227_211454.jpg
    IMG_20200227_211454.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 19
I second the front option. I absolutely hated my side hole squonk mod. But it didn't have double sided holes. Tbh, I don't think I would have liked that either though. Personal preference. You do you.

My opinion: side holes look more fancy.
Front hole is more practical.

Need more help from you guys.
Where do I put the squonk hole???

Button top & sqounk hole side (like the Limelight S). This is my most comfortable sqounker - perfect fit.

0f2a24656587f4f6934e7bd1e195acde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll I seem to like the resurgence with two side squonk windows:detenido:
But I don't know if I should copy(clone that idea as the mod is already based on it. Or go with the regular front window missionary style.
I mean like all the other squonkers.

I speak under correction, but I don't think monark were the first with the two side window idea

my vote is for the resurgence style, just saying

I speak under correction, but I don't think monark were the first with the two side window idea

my vote is for the resurgence style, just saying
I think I am with you on this one. It's an open back mod so squonking the bottle might push the battery out the back if the window is in front.

All builds I'm busy with is currently on hold. Really wanted to have something done this weekend.

Will reply when I can. Just at vet with dog for its vaccination

Back