Any easy recipes

Mollie

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi people I need some help plz from the main mixers
I got 3-4 recipes in steeping now until the end of the month probably
Is there any recipes that can be make without need to wait for a month and is an ADV
I bought already over a R1000 of concentrates and don't want to spend anymore until I know it's worth it
Sorry I'm feeling that this is costing more than to buy liquid

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

look for ''shake n vape'' recipes with 2 or 3 easy flavours, not 7 item recipe. It will work out cheaper when you have some recipes in rotation and a few bottles steeping for different time periods . Good luck . @Paul33

Last edited:
look for ''shake n vape'' recipes with 2 or 3 easy flavours, not 7 item recipe.
2-3 flavours I got strawberry fog in steeping now I mixed diy or die Reds also

Well if you dont want to buy anything else, you should give a list of all your concentrates, then the gurus can suggest a snv mix out of them.
Alternatively, before you buy anything else, go pay R160 at vapeden for a red pill one shot. With that mix 270ml of juice and enjoy your great juice till your others are steeped

Hi people I need some help plz from the main mixers
I got 3-4 recipes in steeping now until the end of the month probably
Is there any recipes that can be make without need to wait for a month and is an ADV
I bought already over a R1000 of concentrates and don't want to spend anymore until I know it's worth it
Sorry I'm feeling that this is costing more than to buy liquid

Here is a certified shake and vape recipe but I would leave it for an hour after the shake
Bronuts

Here is a certified shake and vape recipe but I would leave it for an hour after the shake
Bronuts
Thanks looks like a simple recipe but don't have all the ingredients will stock up end of month

Most fruit recipes are pretty much SnV that gets better in a day or 2.

Well if you dont want to buy anything else, you should give a list of all your concentrates, then the gurus can suggest a snv mix out of them.
Alternatively, before you buy anything else, go pay R160 at vapeden for a red pill one shot. With that mix 270ml of juice and enjoy your great juice till your others are steeped
I bought a Fruity something one shot from vape Hyper and it's good I added 1.5% sweet strawberry(Cap) and it's still good

I don't have arctic apple I got two apples(INW) double apple(Cap) and Fuji apple(Cap),
Maybe will change arctic apple with two apples
And thinking of maybe gonna leave the nic out of certain recipes

Arctic Apple is the name of the recipe.

Back