LV

Awards
Any help
With any.unwanted juices pls
Hey guys I'm
Currently on
The bottom low I wanted to ask
If anyone,can help with some juice pls any unwanted juice or diy aswell pls

As almost all your posts on this forum are asking for things I would suggest you take a little time to just be more interactive with the people here and maybe help out with advice or something and you will find them perhaps more generous with their hard earned vape gear and juices.

That being said I still have some China town juices that you're welcome to if you can organize a courier, unfortunately I live very far out of nowhere so you may be looking at paying more than going down to nearest China town anyway.

Something strange going on here.
He has been asking for free stuff for more than a year now and never has he had the time to contribute in any other fashion than being involved in "free stuff" or "piffing" threads.
This forum is very "open-handed" so it will help your cause alot more if you start showing the forum some form of support rather than just the forum supporting you.
And if i read some of your comments then i seriously wonder if you are not maybe one of the small kids in your avatar.

Something strange going on here.
He has been asking for free stuff for more than a year now and never has he had the time to contribute in any other fashion than being involved in "free stuff" or "piffing" threads.
This forum is very "open-handed" so it will help your cause alot more if you start showing the forum some form of support rather than just the forum supporting you.
And if i read some of your comments then i seriously wonder if you are not maybe one of the small kids in your avatar.
I noted the same thing, but to be fair he did try to PIF a mech mod (not sure whether or not that was successful). Generally I agree with your sentiments and will add: if you've been begging for free vape stuff for over a year it's clear you cannot support your vape habit. Maybe it is time to consider quitting completely?

I noted the same thing, but to be fair he did try to PIF a mech mod (not sure whether or not that was successful). Generally I agree with your sentiments and will add: if you've been begging for free vape stuff for over a year it's clear you cannot support your vape habit. Maybe it is time to consider quitting completely?
Quit or consider a bottle of scrawny gecko, pg vg and nic with a few flavors will cost far less than 2 bottles of premium vape juice. Make your own like the rest of us not so well off folks :) litres of vape juice at less than a tenth of the price

Hi people I know things may look funny to you but here's the thing I was always into vaping after I stopped with cigs and hooka I can't get a job to entertain my habbit due to me being a chronic patient that's why i ask people for things and no I'm not saying this so you must feel sorry for me I'm just being
Honest and thank you to those that helped me

but here's the thing

This does not solve the issue that your only form of contribution to the forum is almost only when items are needed. The fact that you might be in need is believable but if i was you then i would at least try and get a friend to back-up such claims to add to some credibility to my situation. You had a year.

Last edited:
This does not solve the issue that your only form of contribution to the forum is almost only when items are needed. The fact that you might be in need is believable but if i was you then i would at least try and get a friend to back-up such claims to add to some credibility of my situation. You had a year.
I feel being in the UK i have to tread carefully and while the friendliness and generosity of this forum is what draws me to it at times i agree it does seem that a few treat it like a "Vape Bank"! By the way @Rob Fisher i am in serious need of a Strangers Mod!

I don't feel so much of a saddo now that you also looked up his thread history!

This does not solve the issue that your only form of contribution to the forum is almost only when items are needed. The fact that you might be in need is believable but if i was you then i would at least try and get a friend to back-up such claims to add to some credibility of my situation. You had a year.

Hi people I know things may look funny to you but here's the thing I was always into vaping after I stopped with cigs and hooka I can't get a job to entertain my habbit due to me being a chronic patient that's why i ask people for things and no I'm not saying this so you must feel sorry for me I'm just being
Honest and thank you to those that helped me
Aslm @Abdul muhaimin

This forum is a community where members help each other out, have discussions, buy/sell gear and have a laugh. Then here comes a newbie like you who mostly just asks for free vape stuff. How do you think that looks to the rest of the members on this forum? Nobody here seems to know you personally so how could anyone vouch for you or your situation?

I know that many people are in need right now, but how is anyone supposed to take your plight seriously when you do not contribute anything to this forum?

I don't mean to come off as discouraging or anything but think about it from everyone else's perspective - at best you're being honest but at worst you're taking advantage from generous members on this forum.

Engage with members and make some friends. If people got to know you they'd more easily be willing to help you

Thnx to each and,everyone for their views and opinions I knew there will
Some judgement throwing around well I've had my share of giving back when times went well on my side I've basically put myself in situations where I would struggle and see the next person well of have u shared one 60ml between
Couple of ur vaping buddies but this don't just entitled vaping or hardware or juice etc but nevertheless always the more thnx in advance for everyone oh nd.it just don't need to be on the forum where,people ask.for help I've had them coming to my house, or if they needed a device nd I'll point them to my goods nd I'll give them if they offer to pay me back my words always is don't pay me back just help someone out when u are in
A better situation but yeah,thnx guys

Thnx to each and,everyone for their views and opinions I knew there will
Some judgement throwing around well I've had my share of giving back when times went well on my side I've basically put myself in situations where I would struggle and see the next person well of have u shared one 60ml between
Couple of ur vaping buddies but this don't just entitled vaping or hardware or juice etc but nevertheless always the more thnx in advance for everyone oh nd.it just don't need to be on the forum where,people ask.for help I've had them coming to my house, or if they needed a device nd I'll point them to my goods nd I'll give them if they offer to pay me back my words always is don't pay me back just help someone out when u are in
A better situation but yeah,thnx guys
Exactly what @NecroticAngel said!!

From your responses it just doesn't seem to be sinking in! It's not that you ask for stuff it's that you only come on the forum when you need something and you are not being an active member getting involved with discussion! It come's across as taking the piss!

Back