Anyone ordered from 3fvape?

LeislB

Long time vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

Has anyone ordered from these guys before?

https://www.3fvape.com/38861-.html

I really want the thunderhead creations Tauren one and it doesn't look like it's available in SA but they advertise it and pricing looks pretty decent.

Any input would be appreciated.

Hi all

Has anyone ordered from these guys before?

https://www.3fvape.com/38861-.html

I really want the thunderhead creations Tauren one and it doesn't look like it's available in SA but they advertise it and pricing looks pretty decent.

Any input would be appreciated.
I've ordered from them but I'm still waiting for my shipment guess its gonna take some time

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I've ordered from them before. Took about 2 months to receive via SAPO. Can just imagine the backlog they have now.

DHL is another option that will be about 2-3 weeks. But it is costly. Better if you do a groupbuy and split the shipping costs.

If anyone is interested in a group buy please get in touch with me?

If you haven't looked at @KZOR 's video on the Tauren One I would recommend it. He rates it very highly.

If you want a dual coil he rates the Tauren Beest as his best ever RTA. I "inherited" a Beest from @MrGSmokeFree and I use it every day. The flavours amazing if built correctly (which applies to all attys).

The sale price on at 3fvape is tempting me.

If anyone is interested in a group buy please get in touch with me?

Sure. let us know when you want to place your order. I'll likely want some odds and ends as well by then.
There are always people here (like me) who want the odd accessory or spare or atty or mod that isnt available in SA.

Last edited:
Ordered some attys in Feb. They shipped in a week, but still not arrived here. No fault of theirs though

Sorry, not to sidetrack the thread, but what is the current experience with shipping hardware. Is stuff getting through customs?

I have 3 items on my wishlist:

Reload 26mm
Tauren one
Zeus X mesh

But worried about doing postal services so think we should do DHL, a lot more expensive but if there are a few of us it will work. How do we order if we do it all together. Does one person coordinate and then forward everyone's products through postnet?

Last edited:
Sorry, not to sidetrack the thread, but what is the current experience with shipping hardware. Is stuff getting through customs?

Yeah, stuff is arriving.
Big key is to ship via a proper courier (DHL etc) - dont go the post office route- seems its twice as slow as usual right now.

OK, thanks guys, will revisit closer to the end of the month. Hope I can get the purchase passed my ball and chain :whew:

But how does this group buys work and do you guys think 3Fvape will refund me i ordered in February and still stuck in one place

But how does this group buys work and do you guys think 3Fvape will refund me i ordered in February and still stuck in one place

Depends where it's stuck.
If they have dispatched its not their problem.
Hence its better to use courier and pay the extra shipping.
That's why group buy. 10 people splitting $120 shipping to get a parcel here makes sense.
And it arrives within a week or two usually.

Yeah, stuff is arriving.
Big key is to ship via a proper courier (DHL etc) - dont go the post office route- seems its twice as slow as usual right now.

That’s cool. I ship a ton of diy audio stuff from overseas using MyUS and AramexGlobalShopper boxes, I haven’t ordered anything since lock down started for fear of it getting stuck in customs. SAPO is basically for people who are into a kind of one way Secret Santa thing with SAPO employees, it’s an absolute roulette.

OK, thanks guys, will revisit closer to the end of the month. Hope I can get the purchase passed my ball and chain :whew:
I would also be interested in joining a group buy end of the month

Sent from my Sony Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

I would also be interested in the group buy, just hope timing is not an issue as the mod I am after will only become available mid July by the looks of it.

Back