Arbiter Solo

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
It is very similar to the Dvarw DL... The airflow is very similar. Flavour is as good as the Dvarw DL. Decent juice capacity. Easy refill. The top is flat like the Dvarw's so all my Siam tips look good.

There are only two negatives... 1. It's really tall and looks a bit gangly. 2. The juice flow control is controlled by a special drip tip so to fill I need the original drip tip close by which makes it a bit of an issue for out and about.

But the Arbiter Solo is as good as both and WAY cheaper!
I just can’t get past that wobbly top pof the Arbiter Solo that pops up as an issue on so many reviews :facepalm:

I just can’t get past that wobbly top pof the Arbiter Solo that pops up as an issue on so many reviews :facepalm:

It does indeed wobble but it doesn't bother me. The rest of it is awesome and it costs a fraction of high-end atties.

It does indeed wobble but it doesn't bother me. The rest of it is awesome and it costs a fraction of high-end atties.
Does it move while you vape on it, or only when you fiddle with it? Btw, sorry to drop these unrelated questions in the Taifun thread. I like the look of it and the concept os pretty awesome. Inwas tempted, but the wobble scared me. I won’t mind if it wobbles under a fiddle, but don't want to feel like my driptip is held by a marshmallow when you vape on it.

Does it move while you vape on it, or only when you fiddle with it? Btw, sorry to drop these unrelated questions in the Taifun thread. I like the look of it and the concept os pretty awesome. Inwas tempted, but the wobble scared me. I won’t mind if it wobbles under a fiddle, but don't want to feel like my driptip is held by a marshmallow when you vape on it.

I only discovered the wobble when someone mentioned it. Now I know it there but I don't feel it vaping... it only wobbles when you fiddle with it.

I only discovered the wobble when someone mentioned it. Now I know it there but I don't feel it vaping... it only wobbles when you fiddle with it.
Thank you uncle, you are welcome to remove my Arbiter questions/comments from the thread if you feel they need to go.
Enjoy the Taifun, it is a special thing to have, regardless of the funny dimensions.

I have to say finding the Arbiter Solo was a very pleasant surprise. Normal RTA's (well the reasonably priced ones) tend to have my attention for a day and sometimes two... they get washed and marked up to "I should not have bought that"... but I do love testing new gear so I will probably keep doing it.

Now the Arbiter Solo is a different kettle of fish... there is not much space for a coil on the deck and my Nano Alien (2.5mm) only just fitted and my first build gave me shorts and I was about to bin yet another RTA... but I paid attention to the coil and rewicked it. Oh wow... great airflow and identical to my beloved Dvarw DL with a 3mm airflow plug. The flavour was also on point! Reasonable juice capacity. OK, there must be something wrong with this tank because so far it's a winner. Love the way the top switch changes it from MTL to RDL... very clever! Zero leaking in use or on the refill. Zero condensation. OK my normal Siam tips don't fit but the smaller ones do and I can live with that! Refill is a piece of cake!

Yes, there is the wobble issue but to tell the truth, I only discovered that a couple of days later because someone mentioned it. I don't notice it at all while vaping so it's not an issue for me at all.

I bought a second one!
Walk Vape 210705 04.jpg Walk Vape 210710 05.jpg

Last edited:
The secret to the Arbiter Solo is to cut the wicks as you do for the Skyline with the 45 degree trip of the tails!
Arbiter Solo Build 01.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 02.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 03.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 04.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 05.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 06.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 07.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 08.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 09.jpg Arbiter Solo Build 10.jpg

Arbiter Family ready for service! Two with juice and two ready for juice!
Arbiter Solo Family 3.jpg

Hows the airflow for DL is it very restrictive? I want to get one between this and the troll x I dont know what to get:(

Hows the airflow for DL is it very restrictive? I want to get one between this and the troll x I dont know what to get:(

@Kadaboy the airflow goes from MTL to pretty open RDL. It's the one thing that always kills me for RTA's... never enough airflow... but the Solo is one of the more open RTA's and very similar to a Dvarw DL.

Thanks @Rob Fisher appreciate the feedback sir you just put me at ease now...one last question hows the flavour I'm more in it for the flavour than clouds is a bonus lol.

Gotta love it:number_one:

Attachments

• 16267929930688949115865719527628.jpg
    16267929930688949115865719527628.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 52
@Rob Fisher thanks a mil this tank is great I'm enjoying it. Tell me will a 3mm alien from white collar blue work good in the solo?

Always keen to experiment.

Any coil recommendations for this solo in RDL mode with regards to:

1. Type of coil
2. Diameter of coil
3. Coil height
4. Recommended wattage for that particular coil..

Have 2 of these beasts one for fruit and one for dessert.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have the dwarv dl and love it as do I love the gt4s, how is the saturation is it a wet cool vape or a hot vape

Back