Archery

No hunting for me. Doesn't appeal to me. I do go on the trips though :) I shoot bowhunter unlimited category. I can't afford a freestyle compound ;)

oh ok,ive only shot one competition in thabazimbi,but haven't shot one since then.

I Havnt shot anything accept target and by accident a metal guinifowl garden ornament

ja that compatision bows are very pricy.the siht alone goes for R3700 and clean bow round about R12000 to R17000.for that price you can bay 2 brand new mathews or mission bows and still do the same.

ja that compatision bows are very pricy.the siht alone goes for R3700 and clean bow round about R12000 to R17000.for that price you can bay 2 brand new mathews or mission bows and still do the same.
Correct. He has a new gravity trigger. R4k

My baby is a little old but still handles over 300 fps with a broadhead.Hoyt.jpg

i agree @LandyMan.the same as the carter triggers very nice,and about R2500 per trigger,im happy with my scotts triger,and have a backup as well.

Hello Archers - my girlfriend is interested in getting into archery. How do I go about finding her a decent 'starter kit' at a reasonable price?

I'm so excited to have found an archery thread in ecigs. My two favourite things in one place

I haven't read the entire thread but I've been shooting bows for years. Hopefully getting into bowhunting with my dad soon. Any durban hunters here?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I'm so excited to have found an archery thread in ecigs. My two favourite things in one place

I haven't read the entire thread but I've been shooting bows for years. Hopefully getting into bowhunting with my dad soon. Any durban hunters here?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Haven't done much shooting this side, but I used to teach archery to kids in the US. One day (when the camp was empty) my camp director and I had some beers, and went out to the field. We took some compound bows and started shooting arrows into the air, and see who could get closest to it on it's way down. The next day when he had sobered up, he suggested that maybe I shouldn't be teaching archery anymore :-D I haven't shot a bow since.

Wow, it's been ages since I drew a bow, probably 15 years. I have a few recurves packed away somewhere, been itching to have them restrung but don't have a place to shoot safely :(

Back