assistance needed if possible

Abdul muhaimin

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys sorry to bother u guys on the forum...I'm kinda in a situation and really on the low ...pls if anyone can help I'll be very grateful I've give my spare setup to my father in law coz he was a CIG smoker and just switched to vaping I gave him my v8 with ijoy tornado RTA and now I'm in a hickup now need a head for myself to go with my twisted tripple mod I don't want to take back the head by my farther in-law as it would so not right...so I just wanted to know if anyone can help me with a RTA or RDA pls I have a obs frost wyrm rdta but I'm struggling to get a mouth piece for and the airflow ring that the mouth piece goes in I've tried to make Me one myself but unfortunately failed in my attempt so yeah stucked with a head that I can't use

Thnx victor really appreciate ur interest in wanted help there might be a vaper ineed of some assistance that side by u... tia

@Abdul muhaimin If you don't come right with someone down in the Cape let me know and I should be able to help. I should have a tornado and griffin and other odds n ends lying somewhere in a cupboard.

Back